With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

The double helix and what Hikari says when Holydramon shows up makes me wonder if they aren't giving us a swerve and it's really Meicoomon, because that's about what I expect from Tri at this point lol.

I'm cool with both ultimates for Tailmon though so I'm not going to complain about this at all.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Regarding Magnadramon being Meicoomonís sole Mega, I think you guys are forgetting something.

Razielmon

They wouldnít have bothered coming up with Razielmon if she were just going to Digivolve into Magnadramon.

So if Magnadramon is Meicoomon in any way, itís as as a purified Ordinemon.

I mean, personally, between Rikka in Ne0, the Digivice 15th, and the Tri. card set, I personally believe itís just Gatomon... But given that itís Tri., I also wouldnít at all be surprised if it were Ordinemon.

Pretty sure it's just an improved design just like Wargreymon, but theories are fun!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    After seeing a video on YouTube I've just realized something: Does anyone noticed so far that the Chosen Children from Digimon Adventure are not Chosen Children anymore? In both Kyousei and the few lines of this trailer,they are literally expelled from the Digital World and openly despised by Homeostasis, the one entity that originally chose them. From now on, they are just Tamers since they only act on their own, same case as in Digimon Tamers, Savers and Hunters.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 02-13-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    After seeing a video on YouTube I've just realized something: Does anyone noticed so far that the Chosen Children from Digimon Adventure are not Chosen Children anymore? In both Kyousei and the few lines of this trailer,they are literally expelled from the Digital World and openly despised by Homeostasis, the one entity that originally chose them. From now on, they are just Tamers since they only act on their own, same case as in Digimon Tamers, Savers and Hunters.
    The trailer says nothing of the sort to be honest (and frankly, the stuff in Part 5 is never really specified 'what' is happening, we just hear Hikari's thoughts on the matter.)

Nor does any disagreement with Homeostasis make them 'not' Chosen Children.

They are the Chosen Children because they were 'chosen' in the first place, not because they do what someone wants them to.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wink So happy.

I was right after all about Holydramon. Not that it will stop the attacks on Holydramon fans. But seriously, everything pointed to Holydramon. The cards and the talking Digivice. Lets just hope she gets some good screentime in this time..Hurricane Touchdown was pitiful for her. Her art for this movie is amazing. I was shouting in happiness when I saw her. Do you think MegaHouse will make a Holydramon figure statue?
    Last edited by Youkomon; 02-13-2018 at 05:45 PM.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkomon View Post
    I was right after all about Holydramon. Not that it will stop the attacks on Holydramon fans. But seriously, everything pointed to Holydramon. The cards and the talking Digivice. Lets just hope she gets some good screentime in this time..Hurricane Touchdown was pitiful for her. Her art for this movie is amazing. I was shouting in happiness when I saw her.
    After the appearance of Seraphimon in Part 4, I don't have much expectative about the role of Holydramon in Part 6. I suspect Holydramon will be part of a group atrack along the other megas, but I suspect Omegamon will be the main star in this film.

I want to be wrong, but this is my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Youkomon View Post
    Do you think MegaHouse will make a Holydramon figure statue?
    I really doubt this. The statues tend to be for pretty popular Digimon, but Holydramon doesn't seem so popular.

Let me clarify, I don't think Ophanimon would be enough popular for an statue either.

I'm going digital
    Ahh come on daigas going to die and magndramons gatomons official evolution

It's weird we see gennai in his Kaiser disguise again.
    Last edited by Kingbeemon; 02-13-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post

Dark Gennai had said that he has to use that form to appear in the real world so not so weird.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post

Dark Gennai had said that he has to use that form to appear in the real world so not so weird.
    When was that said? It makes no sense.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast