With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

Junior Commander
    Wow. I love this trailer the most. Devimon and Holydramon. Nice choices. I always loved devimon more than any other villains in the first series. His fight with Angemon was one of the best scenes un the entire digimon anime series imo. Very happy to see him again.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Pretty hype.

What if it's actually Ken this time lol

Those poor people who demanded Ophanimon. Although people still gonna say that other movie is non canon. I hope Kari says something like "nice to see you again Magnadramon" to piss more people off

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Pretty hype.

What if it's actually Ken this time lol

Those poor people who demanded Ophanimon. Although people still gonna say that other movie is non canon. I hope Kari says something like "nice to see you again Magnadramon" to piss more people off
    I wonder if Tri. is canon in their opinion now that Holydramon appeared as her mega lol.

It seems Tri. is getting more similar to evangelion in part 6.
    Last edited by Libra; 02-09-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... dramaqueen's Avatar
    I confess I am not surprised by they going with Holydramon, however, I am kind o disappointed. I'd prefer Ophanimon: aesthetically more pleasant, opposing with Ophanimon Fall Down Mode and an Ophan as Rasielmon. Although they had gone with Holydramon in Hurricane Touchdown too, I still consider that movie wasn't cannon and that Tri is cannon. Besides that, I'm pretty excited for part six as a whole and for knowing what will trigger Tailmon's evolution.

I loved the scene in which we have Daigo covered in blood and the one we have something happening with Meiko's digivice. I hope we soon have a subtitled version of the trailer. <3

Junior Commander
    GUYS!! WHY IS THE END OF HOLYDRAMON'S TAIL REPRESENTS THE MEICOOMON'S HELICAL MOTIF? OMG

The design is not like the one in the card set or any other holydramon in the franchise. Her tail bifurcates at the end with a helical design here.

Could they decide to use this digimon as a fusion form and the purified version of Ordinemon? Or maybe I'm just jumping into conclusion with tiny amount of info...
    Last edited by Libra; 02-09-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    GUYS!! WHY IS THE END OF HOLYDRAMON'S TAIL REPRESENTS THE MEICOOMON'S HELICAL MOTIF? OMG

The design is not like the one in the card set or any other holydramon in the franchise. Her tail bifurcates at the end with a helical design here.
    Pretty sure the tail has always been like that - been fuzzy and many-stranded. I think this is more a quirk of the art-style than anything else.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 02-09-2018 at 05:13 AM.

I really wanted her “true ultimate” to be Falldown Mode (if only for it to get some more screen time).

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    Pretty sure the tail has always been like that - been fuzzy and many-stranded. I think this is more a quirk of the art-style than anything else.
    It was never been like that:
    https://wikimon.net/Holydramon

It can be, but the tri-style holydramon in card set was also not like this. Maybe I'm wrong but this is really an odd design for Holydramon. Though I won't continue theorizing in this thread as It's about the trailer not theories.
    Last edited by Libra; 02-09-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    It was never been like that:
    https://wikimon.net/Holydramon

It can be, but the tri style holydramon in card set was also not like this. Maybe I'm wrong but this is really an odd design for Holydramon.
    Well, the Tri card set has a different designer. It's possible Holydramon's tail in PV is just the style of the designer in Tri.

Junior Commander
    It just got my attention, but however, it's good to see her in Tri.
    Still no sign of Wizardmon.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast