With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

-So in the end they went with Holydramon, not too surprised, but it is nice to get confirmation on that whole thing.
    -I'm curious what's going on with Daigo in that scene, it doesn't seem to be in a chasm, so I'm wondering if the wounds are from an attack rather then the fall.
    -Nice to see Devimon, but after seeing how Mugendramon and MetalSeadramon were handled in Loss, I'm wary on the past villain appearing now.

Right now, I'm cautiously optimistic, hopefully the answers they give will be satisfying.

I'm going to bet that Devimon going to evolve to Myotismon just to be a troll.

also let me get thisbout of the way because I know we're all wondering and people will say it at one point

where are the 02 kids, even if just a hint of them
    Noctis - 23 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

By the way that Daigo covered in blood is so creepy...(shivers)
    Rasielmon may appear in 3rd (last) trailer, like Seraphimon appeared in Loss's 2nd trailer and Hououmon's appeared in Loss's 3rd (last) trailer

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    Devimon? Hope this'll be a decent finale. I am keeping my expectations low on certain stuff.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutmon View Post
    Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

By the way that Daigo covered in blood is so creepy...(shivers)
    Holydramon has been in the toys for the 15th anniversary digivices since the beginning with the "anime" evolutions. Hopefully it's not like The last 5 minutMi
    True, but Ophanimon Falldown Mode being the corrupted form doesn't make any sense, but nevermind though, it's not that if I'm even enjoying tri. that much so far xD The good news about this is that in 3 months from now, it will be over for good. Still, kinda wondering who will be the big bad of tri. assuming the Jogress of Ordinemon will eventually split up.

Ya know it's funny.. I joked that Daigo would appear in a pool of blood thankful that Taichi was all right... But damn I was not perpared to be right on that. At least the Daigo covered in blood part. OH please don't die dear cinnamon roll! I waited too long to have you appear!

Meiko in a white space much like HIkari is what i had hoped. Both girls in a white space trying to reconnect with their partners. Now I just hope both reach Ultimate. ANd heck yeah Holydramon!

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    True, but Ophanimon Falldown Mode being the corrupted form doesn't make any sense
    What about Greymon's corrupted Perfect form being a skeleton vs the non-corrupted form being a robot? Does that make sense?

--

As for Rasielmon, I'd have to assume that whether or not she shows up depends on Meicoomon's fate in this movie. But given her appearance in the Ver. 20th V-Pet, let alone the fact that this version of Meicoomon's Mega form exists at all, it's probably a safe bet that she will. Either way I wouldn't get too hung up on whether certain Digimon appear or not.

They really wanted to animate all the evolution steps in the Tri. anime... Now that we're done, can we have Warp Evolutions again?
    Last edited by Actar; 02-09-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Ha well Holydramon should stop some people complaining. Can't wait to see how this pans out. Poor Daigo though...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast