With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    It's weird we see gennai in his Kaiser disguise again.
    Dark Gennai had said that he has to use that form to appear in the real world so not so weird.
    When was that said? It makes no sense.
    In tri. Part 4 the Mysterious Man says he needed an avatar so he could enter the real world. He doesn't specifically state 'why' he chose that form, but it appears to have been chosen because he knew it was one that would goad them a bit.

But it is worth mentioning Gennai didn't appear to need anything like that to come to the real world. Whether we can infer anything from the Mysterious Man 'needing' some sort of avatar/shell to enter the real world or not... 'shrugs'

Of course, since it's not certain we can trust 'anything' he says, he could very well not need an avatar and simply wanted to screw with them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    at this stage I think Mysterious Man is either Gennai possessed by Yggdrasil or he is actually a digimon like Arukenimon (funny enough when I rewatched 02 she was first referred as mysterious woman before her true identity got revealed...

I'm going digital
    Rewatched the trailer to see if there was anything else noteworthy and noticed they slightly redesigned magndramon giving it a split tail that crosses together like meicoomons maybe that's a result of mixing with meicoomons dna.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post

In tri. Part 4 the Mysterious Man says he needed an avatar so he could enter the real world. He doesn't specifically state 'why' he chose that form, but it appears to have been chosen because he knew it was one that would goad them a bit.
    Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder. At the time I thought he meant he needed a disguise, not that it wouldn't be possible for him to crossover to our world otherwise. I guess it's not super important in the grander scheme.

I concerned about daigo. But we can see daigo's belly being tied up with a black colored clothes(?) In the PV. Maybe it's to prevent his bleeding we just know that maybe there's someone that treat his wounds...and the background seems he's not in the digital world anymore. I hope it's jo, cause we can see that jo's gonna be a good future doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    It's weird we see gennai in his Kaiser disguise again.
    Dark Gennai had said that he has to use that form to appear in the real world so not so weird.
    When was that said? It makes no sense.

But it is worth mentioning Gennai didn't appear to need anything like that to come to the real world. Whether we can infer anything from the Mysterious Man 'needing' some sort of avatar/shell to enter the real world or not... 'shrugs'

Of course, since it's not certain we can trust 'anything' he says, he could very well not need an avatar and simply wanted to screw with them.
    Maybe it's Yggdrasil itself, now that you mention this... though I don't know if that would line up with some if the things he'd said earlier (assuming they can even be trusted to begin with).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910