With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Nightmare Soldiers in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    No Boltboutamon? only 11 new digimon? I guess Virus Buster was special because 8 of its digimon are copies from other version I wonder what Baalmon, Darkknightmon (not a fan of these two's sprite), and MadLeomon's level gonna be
    It's because Virus Busters didn't have a .5 version, so they were missing 3 Digimon every other Pendulum had. That's why Seraphimon and Ophanimon were added to the base DigiTama. Nightmare Soldiers already got Dokugumon, LadyDevimon, and Demon as bonus Digimon in .5, so they only get 11 new characters for the 20th version. I was expecting Belphemon/Beelzebumon, because there was probably going to be a focus on Demon Lords. Those two are the only Demon Lords with set child forms (Impmon and Phascomon). So those two will probably be the Child stages in the bonus egg. Phascomon was never heavily promoted though, so that's up in the air, I guess. Hopefully Belphemon turns into Sleep Mode when it sleeps.

I come from the net
    This is interesting. I wonder who else in other kinds they'll add. How many types do they have left to announce?

Junior Commander
    You know I wonder why we didnít get the Xros Wars Mini Dark Knightmon sprite?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    No Boltboutamon? only 11 new digimon? I guess Virus Buster was special because 8 of its digimon are copies from other version I wonder what Baalmon, Darkknightmon (not a fan of these two's sprite), and MadLeomon's level gonna be
    It's because Virus Busters didn't have a .5 version, so they were missing 3 Digimon every other Pendulum had. That's why Seraphimon and Ophanimon were added to the base DigiTama. Nightmare Soldiers already got Dokugumon, LadyDevimon, and Demon as bonus Digimon in .5, so they only get 11 new characters for the 20th version. I was expecting Belphemon/Beelzebumon, because there was probably going to be a focus on Demon Lords. Those two are the only Demon Lords with set child forms (Impmon and Phascomon). So those two will probably be the Child stages in the bonus egg. Phascomon was never heavily promoted though, so that's up in the air, I guess. Hopefully Belphemon turns into Sleep Mode when it sleeps.
    Phascomon, Porcupamon and Astamon would me amazing additions indeed!! Especially considering how well related they are with the Dark Area. To be honest, I don't see Sleep Mode coming; maybe they will only focus now into its original evo line. As for the rest of the roster, it would be nice this time to have a Mega level Digimon for each of the Perfects which currently don't have one per se, unlike what happened in the Digital Monster ver.20th (eg. Lilithmon for LadyDevimon, or MarineAngemon for Piccolomon).

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Hopefully Belphemon turns into Sleep Mode when it sleeps.
    To be honest, I don't see Sleep Mode coming; maybe they will only focus now into its original evo line. As for the rest of the roster, it would be nice this time to have a Mega level Digimon for each of the Perfects which currently don't have one per se, unlike what happened in the Digital Monster ver.20th (eg. Lilithmon for LadyDevimon, or MarineAngemon for Piccolomon).
    Previous virtual pets like the, Xros Wars Mini, has used sleep mode as Rage modes sleeping sprite.

Unlike DarkKnightmon Belphemon has the same sprite as his mini version. I think it has a good chance in making it in.

Though I would love to see Lilithmon get in, I donít know if your plan would work. Pendulumís are different than Vpets.

In the original Pendulum any perfect could turn into the vaccine ultimate if it met the requirements. Meanwhile the only way to get the virus and data ultimates was through jogress.

It would be cool if we could get a new jogress vaccine and non jogress virus and data types ultimates.

That is true, but from virus buster new digimons, only 2 out of 15 are added to the original egg line, the rest (13) become their own egg evolution line. Whereas for this, the new egg will only contain 11 digimons.

Here hoping that they won't waste 2 out of the remaining 6 for new fresh and in-training

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    You know I wonder why we didnít get the Xros Wars Mini Dark Knightmon sprite?
    interesting point! I was hoping they would use that too, maybe update it a bit so it has the big axe on one of its shoulder. While the new sprite has the axe, it has too large of a head and not much of anything else.

I also feel that the sprites for the recently revealed digimon are lacking.. Looking at the sprites for Baalmon, DarkKnightmon and Ophanimon I can't help but feel that they were done half-heartedly. What's baffling is that they could have used preexisting sprites, but chose not to for some reason.

Updated with a list of the Nightmare Soldiers from Bandai's twitter.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Shadramon!? 8D He's one of my favorite armor Digimon!!!

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Updated with a list of the Nightmare Soldiers from Bandai's twitter.
    Thank god they do not use two space for new fresh or in-training. They even add newer divimon troopmon from xros wars (wonder if it is the numemon of this egg)
    I assume Shadramon twill add more to the debate of what impmon's champion form supposed to be.
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 02-12-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast