With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Nightmare Soldiers in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

New Digimon Revealed for Nightmare Soldiers in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Time for another Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the newest weekly update Bandai reveals more of the new Digimon being added to the Pendulum 20th!

The Silver Black Pendulum 20th includes Digimon from the Pendulum 3.0/3.5, which had demonic warriors, labeled as 'Nightmare Warriors.'

When the new Pendulum's were first detailed they teased that they would be adding a number of new Digimon to the Nightmare Warriors lineup.

And it's an interesting lineup...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is Belphemon and Beelzebumon!

Along with Demon, who first appeared in the Pendulum 3.5, the addition of these two means 3 of the Seven Great Demon Lords can now be raised.

In the preview shown Belphemon is in his 'Rage Mode' and Beelzebumon is a normal Beelzebumon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Baalmon!

Baalmon is an enlightened and knowledgeable Digimon who they also tease a bit about how he's rumored to be a form of one of the Demon Lords. Nice to get another Xros Wars Digimon in the new Pendulum.

You do have to wonder if he evolves into Beelzebumon.

And last but not least is another fun Xros reveal...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

DarkKnightmon!

A dark knight Digimon who is also described as a terribly cool aristocrat, DarkKnightmon is a fantastic choice to add to the Nightmare Warriors lineup.

DarkKnightmon is generally a combination of SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon, as seen in Xros Wars, so you have to wonder if they will be coming along for the ride also.

Belphmon, Beelzebumon, Ballmon, and DarkKnightmon can only be raised if certain conditions are met via special digieggs.

They also mention that while they've shown 4 new Digimon being added to the Nightmare Warriors lineup, there will be 7 more on top of them for a total of 11.

While they don't reveal/detail them here, the Pendulum 20th details had previously shown MadLeomon as being added to Nightmare Soldiers... so, 6 left?

Next week will be a preview of the special digieggs from the Silver Blue version of the 20th Pendulum.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Previous weekly 20th Pendulum updates have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters

Update- A tweet from Bandai shows other Nightmare Soldiers, including (but not limited to) the remaining 7 new ones teased previously.

The full list of what they show is:
    Choromon
    Caprimon
    Phascomon
    Impmon
    Porcupamon
    Shadramon
    MadLeomon
    Troopmon
    Astamon
    Baalmon
    DarkKnightmon
    Belphemon Rage Mode
    Beelzebumon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I'm pretty dang happy with the additions! Chances are I will raise mine this time.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Duskmon and Lilithmon and I will be happy Sorry for Arresterdramon and Beowulfmon, but I think I'll go with the Silver Black this time!!

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Belphemon has a neat lcd there! I'm actually really happy they're adding some of these newer xros wars guys to the lineup. I'm not a huge fan of xros wars, but it's just kinda cool to see these late-generation Digimon being included.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I hope you don't get these eggs by connecting to 5 other vpers like the 20th vpet bonuses.
    Baalmon is a great addition. I love how they actually managed to fit a skull on DarkKnightmon's chest. I hope another armour and spirit end up in this egg too.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiGrader's Avatar
    No Boltboutamon? only 11 new digimon?
    I guess Virus Buster was special because 8 of its digimon are copies from other version

I wonder what Baalmon, Darkknightmon (not a fan of these two's sprite), and MadLeomon's level gonna be
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 02-09-2018 at 08:09 AM.

I'm a bit disappointed in this reveal because we've already seen way more revealed for Virus Busters and half of these were already known.

I also dislike most of these sprites lol
    Currently Raising:
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Zubamon edition)- Meicrackmon and Megadramon
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon edition)- BlitzGreymon and HiAndromon

Really glad to see Baalmon and Darkknightmon!

Though Iím a bit surprised that, as mentioned above, there seems to be less new Nightmare Soldiers than Virus Busters?

Unless they reveal over time that the other eggs are also getting new Digimon line ups? I wonder what other surprises there will be.

I'm very glad I've placed my order for both version. Looking forward to play with it. And saving money to whatever 2nd wave color they'll throw at us...just in case.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Keep an eye out on the twitter, all the Virus Busters weren't known until a later tweet that showed them in a GIF, so we'll likely see a new gif for Nightmare Soldiers as well

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast