With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potential European Appmon Update

Potential European Appmon Update

Maybe an update?

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the Winter 2018 issue of Total Licensing we get what may be an update for Appmon in the West.

They reference Turner's license covering the UK, Spain, and German, but it isn't clear if this is new information or just information they are extrapolating/guessing based on the information we've had for the last three months.

In addition they seem to make a basic mistake or two, such as saying Digimon World: Next Order is coming out in 2018.

Some of the wording (in regards to November 20th for example) makes it seem like the article may have been written months ago, potentially when this information was first available.

Based on Total Licensing's postings online, the Winter 2018 issue appears to have been published on January 23rd, 2018, while the prior issue is from September 28th, 2017.

While we expect an English launch would include the UK, for now it's hard to know if this is actual information, or as mentioned above, simply extrapolating.

Thanks to IMissBionix for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I find it slightly funny they state that Digimon is the most popular in the UK, Germany and France. I suppose that could be true, we did get Next Order first and haven't censored HM.

At least an English dubbed airing would allow you Americans to watch it too if it only ends up licensed for the UK

I come from the net
    Yeah. An UK dub would be the easiest place to watch it if it's not in the US. This could be great news.

Deleted a post.

Let's avoid any arguments over who likes the show and to what degree, regardless if some of the leaps in logic above are silly or not.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I do find that funny. about the UK when the U only had 5 out 6 seasons of TV anime. and we missed on season 4. but we did get Tr. I wonder if Toei going to do dubbing themselves like they did for Digimon Adventure Tri.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    From the article, it seems to be mostly extrapolation. However, if it is true that an English dub is coming out this year, then that would be perfect for licensing here in India, since they aired the Hindi dub of Data Squad as opposed to Savers, and censored Xros Wars to the nth degree here.

we can dream at least...
    Noctis - 23 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

Cant Lie appmon was my favorite of the digimon anime minus the cg and oversized heads of some characters
    i still hope for a dub of fusion season 3,
    they have never skipped a season in the west so I'm hopeful

It would be really cool, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Cant Lie appmon was my favorite of the digimon anime minus the cg and oversized heads of some characters
    i still hope for a dub of fusion season 3, they have never skipped a season in the west so I'm hopeful
    Depends which part of the West lol. UK skipped Frontier.

Wonder if it'll be CITV as usual that air Appmon dubbed if it does happen in the UK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast