With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 4 Loss Pre-Orders Open at Amazon

tri. Part 4 Loss Pre-Orders Open at Amazon

Time to pre-order!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The fourth part of Digimon Adventure tri. is available to pre-order at Amazon.

They are using the Part 4 theatrical poster art for the cover, similiar to their prior releases.

The bonus feature will be the 'catch up' that aired in the tri. Part 4 theatrical showings. It was a fun look back at tri. Parts 1, 2, and 3 with some quick asides with Joshua Seth, who also narrates the feature.

As with prior tri. home video releases, it will be dual language.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray is $24.97 and $14.98 for the DVD, with a release date of April 24th. Links below are Amazon affiliate links.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss DVD

Amazon pre-orders automatically get you the lowest price in-between when you order and when they ship.

If the Blu-ray is ordered at Shout a lithograph of the cover will be included, along with getting it two weeks early.

A nice and short wait for this one.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Shout has put up some trailers and clips for Part 4...

First is a tri. Part 4 trailer. Fantastic to have Hackmon's voice in a preview.

Then we have a combo trailer for all 4 Blu-ray and DVDs announced up to this point.

Last, there are 5 clips from Part 4:
    Clip 1: The Digidestined Are Reunited With The Digimon
    Clip 2: Meicoomon Misses Meiko
    Clip 3: Machinedramon Attacks
    Clip 4: Tai Searches For The Others
    Clip 5: Ken Versus Sora

Only embedded the first trailer.

Prior info about the home video release of tri. Part 4 in the US can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Always nice to get more tri. I take it Shout doesn't ship internationally? Ah, I guess I'll just have to preorder my DVD from Amazon like last time

EDIT: Do we get a discounted price on the BluRay like we get on the DVD later on Amazon? I might be buying a portable BD player this year, and it'd be nice to have tri. on BluRay for a change.
    Last edited by Velocifaptor; 02-06-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Always nice to get more tri. I take it Shout doesn't ship internationally? Ah, I guess I'll just have to preorder my DVD from Amazon like last time

EDIT: Do we get a discounted price on the BluRay like we get on the DVD later on Amazon? I might be buying a portable BD player this year, and it'd be nice to have tri. on BluRay for a change.
    As mentioned above, Amazon often discounts releases during the pre-order period.

If you preorder on day 'x', any discounts between 'x' and release day you get whatever the best offer is automatically.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Always nice to get more tri. I take it Shout doesn't ship internationally?
    No they don't.