With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Many Digimon Products Back in Stock at Premium Bandai, Plus a few at the Toei Shop

Many Digimon Products Back in Stock at Premium Bandai, Plus a few at the Toei Shop

Lots of products this time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Premium Bandai store has relisted a huge batch of items that have come out the last few years.

First up is the return of the Omegamon tieclips.

The GreySword and GaruruCannon clips are both available again. Each is 6,480 yen. Ordering closes on February 13th and they ship in March.

The rest of the items don't have end dates listed, and since there are a ton of these, we won't be detailing them that deeply.

Additional images can be found on the product pages, including sizes.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

20th Sprite Can Badges 2 versions available- Black and White, 1,296 yen
    20th Egg Hatch Sprite T-Shirt 2 versions available- Black and White, 3,240 yen
    20th Egg Coming Soon Sprite T-Shirt 2 versions available- Black and White, 3,240 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Adventure Dot Character Tote Bag, 1,944 yen
    Adventure Dot Character Microfiber Cloth, 648 yen
    tri. Dot Character Tote Bag, 1,944 yen
    tri. Dot Character Mirror, 1,296 yen
    tri. Dot Character Laminate Bag, 1,620 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

tri. Oedo Onsen Yukata (Women's) (includes Belt strap), 17,280 yen
    tri. Oedo Onsen Washcloth 2 versions available- Navy Blue and Rouge, 1,296 yen
    tri. Oedo Onsen Microfiber Sports Towel 2 Versions available- Boys and Girls, 3,240 yen
    tri. Oedo Onsen Drawstring Bags 2 versions available- Navy Blue and Rouge, 1,296 yen
    tri. Agumon Pouch (Oedo Onsen Version), 2,376 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Story Exhibition Sprite Shirt, 3,240 yen
    DigiFes 2015 Pass Case, 1,296 yen
    DigiFes 2015 tri. Mesh Cap, 3,240 yen
    DigiFes 2015 tri. Flat Visor Hat, 3,240 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

tri. Part 1 Microfiber Towel, 8,640 yen
    tri. Part 2 Microfiber Towel, 8,640 yen
    tri. I Saw You Again, Digimon Version Microfiber Towel, 8,640 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

tri. Microfiber Cloths 4 Versions available- Train Car on Lake, I Saw You Again Digimon Version, tri. Part 1, tri. Part 2, 756 yen
    tri. Part 4 Microfiber Cloth, 756 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

tri. Part 1 Vinyl Bag, 2,160 yen
    tri. Part 2 Vinyl Bag, 2,160 yen
    tri. Vinyl Bag, I Saw You Again Digimon Version, 2,160 yen
    tri. ZZZ with my Friend Mini Towel and Tote Bag Set 2 versions available- Taichi/Agumon/Yamato/Gabumon and Sora/Piyomon/Mimi/Palmon, 3,240 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Adventure Patamon Pouch, 2,160 yen
    tri. Mimi Monazaemon Charm, 1,620 yen
    tri. Meiko Leather Bag Charm, 2,160 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

tri. High School Uniform Jacket (Men's), 16,200 yen
    tri. High School Uniform Vest (Men's), 4,968 yen
    tri. High School Uniform Jacket (Women's), 16,200 yen
    tri. High School Uniform Vest (Women's), 4,968 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Adventure Taichi T-Shirt, 8,424 yen
    tri. Summer Camp Shirt 2 versions available- White and Yellow, 3,780 yen
    tri. Summer Camp Shirt (Purple), 3,780 yen
    tri. Summer Camp Shirt (Bluish-Green), 3,780 yen
    tri. Knife of Day Shirt 2 versions available- Black and White, 3,780 yen

On top of those many items from the Premium Bandai store, the Toei store has put up two items that sold out awhile back.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A tri. shirt and a tote-bag. Both feature the tri. Part 1 theatrical art with a color filter, along with a digital triangle and line motif.

The Toei Store geolocks out anyone not in Japan from even seeing the store, so getting details on these is a bit tough.

The original MSRP for the items were 3,132 yen for the shirt and 1,944 yen for the tote bag.

A ton of items that previously sold out being made available again (likely extra stock that was held back.) For some of the items (various exclusives, etc.) this might be your last chance to get an item you missed previously.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I was almost tempted by the hat until it turned out to be a snapback.

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    60$USD for 2 tieclips? That's sort of expensive to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by DL22003 View Post
    I believe you're incorrect there. It's $60 for 1 tieclip, it would be $120 if you want both.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DL22003 View Post
    I believe you're incorrect there. It's $60 for 1 tieclip, it would be $120 if you want both.
    I like how it's worse than he thought it was.

Anyway that's some come stuff.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    It would have been neat to get that uniform. Would make for great cosplay equipment.