With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Virus Busters in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Ain't got no mojo...
    Can we just have the whole samudramon/gaoimon line be samurai versions of the Agumon starting bushiagumon

Ain't got no mojo... DigiGrader's Avatar
    what would its line consists of?

BushiAgumon > GreyKnightsmon > Gaioumon

Not sure whether GK should be Champion or Ultimate, not sure what would fit other spot.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    It looks like we have the full lineup of the new digimon available for virus busters: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...13625966059520

botamon, koromon, bushiagumon, guilmon, growmon, arresterdramon, reppamon, mambomon, rizegreymon, megalogrowmon, beowolfmon, dukemon, and duftmon.. all from a single special digitama to be unlocked i suppose.
    it's Interesting that the line branched to Duftmon evolution line.
    I assume mambomon is like the numemon of this egg.

so Arresterdramon is just a champion level,huh
    I love the idea of Mambomon being like a Numemon so much. He's the weirdest and ugliest armour. I can't believe they're using him.

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    It looks like we have the full lineup of the new digimon available for virus busters: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...13625966059520

botamon, koromon, bushiagumon, guilmon, growmon, arresterdramon, reppamon, mambomon, rizegreymon, megalogrowmon, beowolfmon, dukemon, and duftmon.. all from a single special digitama to be unlocked i suppose.
    That wouldn't be the full lineup. Pendulum has three child stage, six Adult, six Perfect, and three Ultimate.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiGrader's Avatar
    That wouldn't be the full lineup. Pendulum has three child stage, six Adult, six Perfect, and three Ultimate.
    That would be for normal egg, but it may not aply to special egg. In 20th vpet, the special eggs only consist of one line.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    That would be for normal egg, but it may not aply to special egg. In 20th vpet, the special eggs only consist of one line.
    Yeah, it seems like this isn't intended to be a minor Virus Busters expansion nor a 4th full-fledged egg but somewhere in between. In practice it's basically "Guilmon and Friends". That's why I'm calling for the Nightmare Soldiers bonus egg to be "Impmon and Friends" with Beelzebumon as the marquee star. If correct, it will be interesting to see what they put as his Adult and Perfect forms, as the franchise can't seem to agree on that. It varies between Boogeymon/Phelesmon, IceDevimon/SkullSatamon, Devimon/NeoDevimon, and Wizarmon/Baalmon. He was designed to be the star Digimon in Tamers, so concept art of this Adult and Perfect levels has to exist somewhere (if it's not the suspiciously-timed Boogeymon and Phelesmon as I've always believed). If the artwork matches completely, his Adult and Perfect this time might even be SkullKnightmon and DarkKnightmon, which would make things even more muddled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123