With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Virus Busters in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Quote Originally Posted by Arranos View Post
    So, was it ever confirmed that Ulforce V-dramon will be appearing?
    Yes, via bandai's digimon twitter account: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...88029884293120

I'm a Maniac
    Wow, this has a great lineup, even Arresterdramon! Pendulum was always really intriguing and attractive to me cause I only ever got one of them and this release is looking to be a dream come true! I'm actually really excited for this D Spadamon line would be the perfect icing to this cake :3

Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arranos View Post
    So, was it ever confirmed that Ulforce V-dramon will be appearing?
    Yes, via bandai's digimon twitter account: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...88029884293120
    Thought so.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    While it would be nice to get new Digimon in all of the Pendulums, I won’t be surprised if it’s just Nightmare Soldiers and Virus Busters. Looks like they’re throwing all the Royal Knights and main character partners into the latter, so I don’t expect anything too interesting on that side from my perspective. It will be good to see Arresterdramon and any other Xros Digimon in normal evolution lines, if they go that route. I can see them just doing Gumdramon to Arresterdramon, with no branches.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Now give me more Nightmare Soldiers Digimon please Bandai

Preordered both of them (finally a chibi UFVdramon!).
    I'd really like to see some of other Royal Knights like LordKnightmon (would be cool raising one), Dynasmon, Duftmon, Magnamon and others like Arkadimon Ultimate (would be -!awesome!-), Chaosmon and Susanoomon would be great as new Jogress , and other cool mons like ZeedMillenumon, Galactimon and Demon Lords. Those would be my dream pendulum line up... and would be great if you could have maybe quest, shop and items and other foods and actions but that is never going to happen lol
    Last edited by Prince of Darkness; 02-02-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    Current partners:
    UF V-dramon and Duftmon (Pen v.20th Blue)
    Omegamon (Pen v.20th Black)

I come from the net
    Wow. That is interesting. Glad to hear what's all in these. Good to hear.

It looks like we have the full lineup of the new digimon available for virus busters: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...13625966059520

botamon, koromon, bushiagumon, guilmon, growmon, arresterdramon, reppamon, mambomon, rizegreymon, megalogrowmon, beowolfmon, dukemon, and duftmon.. all from a single special digitama to be unlocked i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    It looks like we have the full lineup of the new digimon available for virus busters: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...13625966059520

botamon, koromon, bushiagumon, guilmon, growmon, arresterdramon, reppamon, mambomon, rizegreymon, megalogrowmon, beowolfmon, dukemon, and duftmon.. all from a single special digitama to be unlocked i suppose.
    it's Interesting that the line branched to Duftmon evolution line.
    I assume mambomon is like the numemon of this egg.

so Arresterdramon is just a champion level,huh
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 02-06-2018 at 08:08 AM.

*crosses fingers* C'mon, Impmon for the Nightmare Soldiers bonus Child-level. Renamon would also be acceptable. Also interesting that Seraphimon and Ophanimon are added to the base VB DigiTama while the 13 other bonus "Virus Buster" Digimon are basically in a fourth bonus DigiTama. Too bad ol' Gummy didn't make it in as a Child-stage for the bonus egg, considering his "evolution family" just consists of two members.
    Last edited by e105zeta; 02-06-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast