With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Virus Busters in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

New Digimon Revealed for Virus Busters in the 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Another Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the newest weekly update Bandai reveals some of the new Digimon being added to the Pendulum 20th!

The Silver Blue Pendulum 20th includes the Digimon from the Pendulum Zero, which was known for having fantastic heroic Digimon, labeled as 'Virus Busters.'

When the new Pendulum's were first detailed they teased that they would be adding a number of new Digimon to the Virus Busters/Zero lineup.

And it's a pretty fantastic lineup...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is Seraphimon and Ophanimon!

Among the more obvious choices to add to Virus Busters, Seraphimon and Ophanimon add more angels to the mix.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

On top of that we have Dukemon!

While he's a virus type himself, Dukemon is pretty well known as a heroic Digimon. Plus he was one of the ones they showed us they'd be adding previously, so he isn't a huge surprise.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up is BushiAgumon! They've previously teased him without confirming he'd be in it, but now we know for sure he will!

BushiAgumon is one of the 'other' Agumon, who first appeared in the DigiWindow (basically a Savers equivalent to the Digimon Analyzer or D-Terminal) over a decade ago but has never been raiseable in a V-Pet before!

And last but not least is certainly a fun reveal...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Arresterdramon!

The evolved form of Gumdramon from Hunters! Arresterdramon has never appeared in a Digimon LCD product before.

Dukemon, BushiAgumon, and Gumdramon can only be raised if certain conditions are met.

They also mention that while they've shown 5 new Digimon being added to the Virus Busters/Zero lineup, there will be 10 more on top of these 5. They tease about if the Royal Knights will show up.

While they don't reveal/detail them here, the Pendulum 20th details had previously shown MegaloGrowmon and RizeGreymon as being added to Virus Busters... so, 8 left?

Next week will be a preview of the Nightmare Warriors being added to the Silver Black model 20th Pendulum.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Previous weekly 20th Pendulum updates have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Official BushiAgumon art? AW YEAH!

And Arresterdramon? Looking forward to see if they categorize him as Adult.

An "official" line of BushiAgumon → Gaioumon is the dream.

Arresterdramon is pretty awesome, glad to see it included in something again.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Arresterdramon is certainly a nice surprise!

Just from this update I'm already mindblown at how many Digimon are going to be in this.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiGrader's Avatar
    ooh! early news this week!~
    Seraphimon confirmed for sure, I hope the rest of Survive and revive character will also be added!

I wonder if it is safe to assume that we will get guilmon, growlmon, geogreymon, shinegreymon and Gumdramon
    also, do you guys think the pendulum will have new 15 additional for each group? or just virus buster and nightmare soldier group?
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 02-02-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I love seeing newer Digimon mixed in with the classics! Imagine how great it would be if we got an artbook for the pendulums? I can't wait to see the new Nightmare Soldiers.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Imagine how great it would be if we got an artbook for the pendulums?
    Stop that. You'll make my wallet cry.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Very glad i got this Pendulum then! i really hope there are more new ones for the other versions, not just Nightmare Soldiers and Virus Busters
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    Please let NeoDevimon be in the Nightmare Soldiers lineup... Please.

So, was it ever confirmed that Ulforce V-dramon will be appearing?
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast