With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise Teaser Trailer and Synopsis

Digimon ReArise Teaser Trailer and Synopsis

They've teased for about a week or so about this...

The first trailer for Digimon ReArise, the upcoming Digimon mobile game!

The trailer is mostly a short tease, but there are a few things worth mentioning:
    We see Keramon with a yellow outline and glowing eyes. Whether this is just showing off the model in an exciting way or something relevant to the plot of the game isn't clear at the moment.
    A new Baby Digimon appears in a quick shot. Potentially a lower form of the Digimon that's been teased since the game was announced perhaps?

Digimon ReArise will be released later this year.

Hopefully we get some more video of the game soon.

In addition Gematsu translated the text that was posted along with the trailer:
    Digimon ReArise mixes new characters illustrated by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru with familiar Digimon as they face against “Spiral,” a mysterious power that suddenly appears. The development team describes it as both “the adventure story of tamers and their Digimon,” and “looking after and training Digimon at any time.” It will launch in Japan in 2018.
    Prior updates for ReArise can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Sounds awesome! Wish it were getting released outside Japan. Just for fun, I did a rendition of the pixel art for the new baby. There was probably some white in his face, too, but the light makes it hard to tell.

The Digimoji/Digicode alert above his head seems to be this, though I don't know whether it makes an actual word:

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The word is "abunai" ("danger").
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Huh Keramon just became DW1 Golemon'ed? I see that new baby got horns or spikes on its head I guess it'd be this that Hedgehog digimon's Baby.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This game sounds super promising!! The designs are really amazing, it involves an Story along with a raising-up your Digimon RPG-type-of-game, and there have been announced some brand-new Digimon since the beginning...I'm totally in!! By the way, this new Digimon in the trailer reminds me somehow to Tobucatmon.

It's nice to have another new game with nice graphics and new Digimon, though that's not exactly novel--a good thing in this case.
    I'm interested to see how well this works on mobile...though I'm fairly certain that my phone will not be able to handle it, seeing as even Heroes gave it severe lagging issues. I am (preemptively) hoping this apparent leap in game play could potentially be a precursor to officially releasing it on platforms like PC.

the trailer looks great i wonder what keramon is doing there? maybe he will be our first battle of the game? or maybe i'm just overthinking it
    the new baby look cute he remind me a little of dorimon
    i tried to copy his pixel art from 0:13 and this is what i got

Ain't got no mojo... Blind Seer's Avatar
    Another interesting thing of note, at the beginning of the video it spells out Digimon Rearise. With the English digital alphabet.
    This is the first time I remember seeing it used since the D-terminal. So could this mean they plan on an english release?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It could. But didn't they also use the English Digimoji in the Savers opening? Of course, Savers did eventually get dubbed.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ain't got no mojo... Blind Seer's Avatar
    You are right, Savers is the only season I haven't seen yet. It would appear they used the English Digimonji quite a bit in Savers.
    And according to Wikimon they also use it on Jesmon's blades, Omegamon Zwart and Zwart D's blade, Rhinomon X, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's Omega blade.
    I'll have to do more looking, since Next Order I've become interested in Digimonji.

Either way it's interesting they chose the English version over the Japanese, and it looks interesting so here's hoping we get to see outside of Japan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast