With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 3 Australian Pre-Orders Open

tri. Part 3 Australian Pre-Orders Open

A little over a month left!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders for the Australian release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 are open in Australia!

Luckily the wait for Part 3 hasn't been that bad for those in Australia, just a few months.

It will be released March 7th and the Blu-ray is $35 and the DVD is $30.

You can currently pre-order it at JB Hi-Fi:
    Blu-ray
    DVD

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Both are listed as one disk with both English and Japanese audio, and English subtitles, same as the releases for Part 1 and 2.

We expect the Australia release will be based off the US release from Shout, the same as the UK release was.

The USA/NA release from Shout Factory came out last month and we did a full breakdown.
    The UK release from Manga UK came out last month and we also did a breakdown of that.

tri. Part 2 is still not out in Australia, but will be released 2 weeks prior to the release of Part 3. The wait for Part 2 has been long, when it's finally out in late February it'll have been half a year since the US release.

Update- Updated the cover art with updated versions.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Even though I'm not a big fan of tri, and even though the price of anime here is absolutely ridiculous in comparison to other movies, I really would like to buy these in order to support bilingual Digimon anime releases... but the fact that the first movie's cover doesn't match the second or third's would drive me absolutely insane.

Thanks! i almost forgot these were still coming out over here.

Updates the news with updated versions of the covers.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Coarse language? I don't remember any coarse language in the dub of Confession.