With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Anime Japan 2018 Key Art Features Taichi from tri.

Anime Japan 2018 Key Art Features Taichi from tri.

Anime Japan is coming up!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Anime Japan 2018 being 2 months away they've released key art for the event and it features Taichi from Digimon Adventure tri.!

This is the 5th anniversary of the event, so all the characters on the cover are posed with their hands making 'five' signs.

They also show that tickets to the event will use the character artwork, so hopefully we get some nice images of the Taichi one.

Anime Japan is a massive exhibition event in Tokyo between March 22nd and March 25th. It's more akin to E3 than what we'd think of as an anime convention (in fact, the first 2 days are all business seminars and such that aren't open to the general public.)

During the days open to the public many companies will be showing off anime merchandise, new and upcoming anime, and tons of related content.

At Anime Japan 2017 there was a tri. display and we found out how long Appmon would run via a promotional flier.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

So if somehow there's gonna be Tri sequel for 02 kids, or Appmon sequel, or an entirely new digimon series, or even another digimon universe series that's not appmon, it will be shown there?

Is it 'possible', yes.

But I wouldn't expect it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    I'm just glad something Digimon is there. It's really nice to see it's still something.

A good mixture of new and old anime. Plus a few that I don't recognise.

I am surprised that they chose Taichi specifically, I would've thought Agumon would have been more recognisable.

I come from the net
    Probably because they were all humans. Which makes sense.