With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: thread where i draw

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    We pref that you either link or use thumbnails when you post. This is to help people with limited mobile data.

i want to post as thumbnails but don't know how to?
    sorry if that sounds stupid but please tell me how to

The thumbnails have nothing to do with shrinking the filesize, it's purely visual.

There are two of them.

One looks like a small drawing of a tree with dotted lines to the left and above. The second looks the same with a plus sign at the bottom right.

You put your image url inside the thumbnail tag and it appears small (the second one allows you to define a size.)

As an example...

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail (custom)

One of your images in both tags.

When someone clicks the thumbnail they get the full image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by boredmon; 01-26-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Ok i just fiixed it for you. Here is the code to do it so you can do it:

[ THSIZE=300 ]*insert your url here*[ /THSIZE ]
    Remove the spaces before and after the []'s

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    a few more drawings the first ones kinda look derpy but i think i improved on the later ones i like the last one best

[IMG][/IMG]
    this cutie that i drew used to be my fav tamers digimon

[IMG][/IMG]
    lol new ship

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    long time no posting
    there is the cute takato guilmon duo and two eri art one of them with dokamon in the corner, it was my first time drawing dokamon

the first 2 ones are hajime and ai as applidrivers, kinda wish ai got to bond with an appmon like hajime too even if she didn't become an applidriver
    other one is mikemon, probably my favorite design of tailmon like digimon, i find her underrated

i feel like i'm using this place as an art dump here's my deviantart so i won't post this thread too often i also have some non digimon realted artwork there too https://yumethenekomata.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by Vande; 08-09-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: multi post merge

Those are some really cute Eri's you drew! Makes me jealous. I can't draw human characters to save my life haha

That Juri with long hair that you drew is beautiful. I never imagined how good she would look with long hair but I almost like it better than when it's short. That's an awesome sock puppet on your deviantart too. I want one

Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    Those are some really cute Eri's you drew! Makes me jealous. I can't draw human characters to save my life haha

That Juri with long hair that you drew is beautiful. I never imagined how good she would look with long hair but I almost like it better than when it's short. That's an awesome sock puppet on your deviantart too. I want one
    in my case i have trouble with drawing digimon that aren't cute xd

i don't post as much anymore but even though it isn't new i want to post this drawing of mikemon it's one of my best and i use it as a cover picture on my tumblr

and this is elecmon and babies, kinda supposed to be village of beginnings themed
    Last edited by Vande; 08-09-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: double post merge

Your art is cute, not bad.