With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise Website and Twitter Opens, Plus Screenshots and Contest

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    So it's like an expanded version of DigiFarm from the DS games? Sign me up.

Updated the news. We have a clean image of the artwork for the female character.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    About the name, according to Jisho.org Takumi written "拓己" is a female name, so the boy's name is most likely Hiroki.

By the way, this might be irrelevant but neither of the characters wear goggles, and they have decided to release the girl's illustration first, which runs opposite to the recent games always revealing the male first. Maybe she is the protagonist, or maybe this is another Linkz situation and the protagonist is a designless first-person self-insert.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    About the name, according to Jisho.org Takumi written "拓己" is a female name, so the boy's name is most likely Hiroki.
    Considering even a minor search turns up a number of males named Takumi who use that spelling we will continue to use it until we see solid information it's wrong.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Posted another preview, this time of storyboards for a trailer.

I come from the net
    Darn. Nice but when are they going to tell us what the new Digimon is? When it launches?

Added a screenshot of the town mode, which also shows us some of the game's interface.

I'm going digital
    hmm sorry to say, but... the UI looks like a kind of Chinese mobile digimon bootleg game considering from the icons usage, etc. Dunno if probably I'm the only one thinking about it... but considering from the graphics, it's using PS Vita Next 0rder kind of quality... the shadows are just dark circle. Considering in linkz they're using usual mirror shadowing, I wonder why they downgraded it a bit... probably for a risk of being heavier and consisting vast exploring areas? I hope the pic showed are not final.

I come from the net
    Hope the gameplay will be interesting to keep up playing. I wonder if handling 12 digimon partners will be difficult to manage or it'll be totally fun to witness their process?

Updated the news. We have a clean image of the artwork for the male character.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast