With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX being released as DLC for Hacker's Memory

Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX being released as DLC for Hacker's Memory

Hacker's Memory has just come out and we already have an update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the various bits of day 1 pre-order, store, and bonus DLC from the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory ended up being pre-order DLC for the game in the rest of the world.

Conspicuously absent from that list were Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX. Since they were included with the Limited Edition version in Japan, there was concern over whether we would get them at all.

That's no longer a concern though, as we know they're being released as DLC. Already available in various countries, we expect they will be released here in the US later today (around when the Vita version of the game comes out.)

Based on the prices in other countries, we expect the US price will be between $2.99 and $4.99.

We will update the above information later in the day when it's released in the US (assuming it doesn't come out later in the US...)

We have a full discussion thread for the game here.

A physical PS4 copy of the game can be bought at Amazon (affiliate link.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Ah makes sense. Should've had Noire too. I probably won't buy them, depends how triggered I get about an incomplete field guide.

On the one hand, the temptation to have every available digimon is strong. On the other, my distaste for Alphamon...

i know you are living in the US and want to tell people in the US the prices in the US but can you tell us the prices in other countries for those of us that aren't living in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    i know you are living in the US and want to tell people in the US the prices in the US but can you tell us the prices in other countries for those of us that aren't living in the US?
    Running around to grab DLC prices for any potential region the game is out in isn't the business I'm in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Running around to grab DLC prices for any potential region the game is out in isn't the business I'm in.
    i didn't ask you to search for the prices just to tell the ones you already know about

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    We are not getting the DLC it only for EU ps store

I pre-order mine of Amazon they never advertised a day one edition

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    in germany itīs 3,99 Euros

way to expensive for only 2 mons imo, especially those ugly Chibi variants >_>

So what was pre-order doc or who did had to go and preorder to get it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast