With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: ANN Interview with Johnny Yong Bosch

ANN Interview with Johnny Yong Bosch

Always nice to get more interviews!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's just two weeks until Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 gets it's limited run in US theaters.

To celebrate this ANN's Jacob Chapman has done an interview with Johnny Yong Bosch, who plays TK in tri.

The interview has a general focus on tri., with some more specific bit about Part 3, so no worries about Part 4 spoilers.

It also goes a bit into Bosch's music, which should be a treat for fans of his.

It's a fun read that TK fans will enjoy, so head to ANN to read it!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Pretty cool interview. I like that he researched and watched the original series (dub) to get to know how to play TK, so that's cool. Interesting he tried for all characters, even Izzy and Tai I guess. I think he would've been Matt best tbh.

I'm rolling through the original Power Rangers these days, and I always get a kick out of seeing JYB pop up as the second Black Ranger.

Fun interview. His bit about being flat in some roles reads as interesting, because one of my favorite roles of his is always Yu Narukami, who's purposefully emotionless, but JYB always manages to do a good job. He's been good as TK, even if I miss Erholtz.