With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mobile Game Digimon ReArise in 2018

New Mobile Game Digimon ReArise in 2018

Information on yet another new Digimon game!

The newest issue of V-Jump has information on a new Digimon mobile game coming this year in Japan.

The new game is titled Digimon ReArise.

The game is said to be a "friendship evolution RPG" that will feature both a 'Digi-Town' where you raise your Digimon and become friends with them (akin to Animal Crossing?) with primary game elements outside of the Digi-Town apparently appearing similiar to Digimon World.

Character designs from the game will be done by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, character designer for Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier.

Update- We have images of the full spread from V-Jump via IxLOVExDigiMon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We can see artwork of new human characters, a silhouette of a new Digimon, along with various gameplay screenshots.

Thanks to Gematsu and ryokutya2089 for the original info.

Update- Logo image above is via Gematsu.

The image is from the preview of next month's V-Jump and only shows the logo and Agumon. We've cropped out the Digimon portion since the rest of the image is non-Digimon material.

The logo does confirm the title is Digimon ReArise though, and we've changed the title above.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

yeeees another digimon game!! i just hope it won't take too long before they translate this game

Animal Crossing is like crack to me and so love Digimon so much. I hope this game is good and we don't have to wait too long.

I wonder if it will come with a new Digimon connected to it.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    I really like this idea, as long as it has more of the mechanics of Animal Crossing and less of Digimon World.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    I wonder if it will come with a new Digimon connected to it.
    it's very likely since bandai seems to always add new mons in every new game they make
    i can't wait to see what new mons they will make for this game

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Hate mobile gaming. Gonna be a standard pay 5000 and you'll get good or grind for 5000 hours!

I can't wait for some model ripping from this game, if it has any unique Digimon models instead of reusing the previous ones.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DPTronazel View Post
    I can't wait for some model ripping from this game, if it has any unique Digimon models instead of reusing the previous ones.
    It's a phone game to make money. They're gonna reuse the models from CS/NO/HM/Links

Added an image to the top of the article.

Name and logo, and image of Agumon.

More images should show up soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast