With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Photos of Detail Work for GEM WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon

Photos of Detail Work for GEM WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon

More images of GEM figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Megahouse has put up more photos of the GEM figures of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon!

We only found out about these figures less than 2 months ago, seeing them apparently finished (and what appears to be photos being taken on a blue screen, likely for future promotional use) is quite nice. Hopefully pre-orders will go up soon.

These photos show off the very nice detail work on these figures.

The detail work is honestly amazing on these. It's hard to look at these and not come away thinking they'll be the most impressive GEM figures for Digimon so far.

The figures simply look fantastic... and expensive.

The prior thread for these figures is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Are those wings removable, or is it just the angle? Looking pretty great either way, even if I don't tend to go for the GEM figures myself.

These are amazing but I am so burnt out on Taichi and Yomato stuff, the Digivolving spirits only just came out. But I'm still envious of anyone who is able to pick these up because they look so good. I hope after this we get GEMs for characters who haven't gotten anything yet.

I'm not one for figures at all, but even I can't help but appreciate this.