With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What seasons would you like to see sequels to

Ain't got no mojo... Sapphire Luna's Avatar
    Visit Sapphire Luna's Youtube Channel Add Sapphire Luna on DeviantArt
    Frontier is my favorite so definitely Frontier. Since most of it is spent in the Digital World, it would be cool to see one taking place more in the real world. Assuming Digimon find a way to counter why they "can't live in the human world" . I don't see how they couldn't find a way since anything is possible.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Me honestly? I would like to see the animated adaptation of Ryo from the Wonderswan Continuities be made and fill in the plot holes left in both 02 and Tamers.

Sequel with a new cast for Tamers, frontier would good too, Savers with new cast and Appmon with new cast, basically anything hasn't get sequel yet.

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by julayla View Post
    Me honestly? I would like to see the animated adaptation of Ryo from the Wonderswan Continuities be made and fill in the plot holes left in both 02 and Tamers.
    The games are actually only adding plotholes, not filling them.

Definitely Tamers for me. I think there's a lot of potential for a Real World vs. Digital World-type conflict.

Personally I'm not sure if there's much room to expand on Frontier.

I guess one thing a possible Frontier sequel could do is introduced Program-X and the X-Antibody. Frontier's entire story is so rooted in the history of the Digital World, that a new enemy pretty much has to come from outside of that space to be believably threatening(the only other thing I could see is Lowemon/the Spirit of Darkness getting corrupted, which already happened in Frontier). And, though I know most people wouldn't care about this, but if the purpose of new Digimon stories are to promote toys and games, the various Spirits would need new forms or some type of update. The Fusions and the Ancients never got much screentime.

Good idea! The X-Antibody phase followed right after Frontier did in franchise history, for bonus points.
    It's all part of the mystery or whatever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234