With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What seasons would you like to see sequels to

I'm going digital

What seasons would you like to see sequels to

Would you prefer more sequels to previous series or rather them create new and different ones?

Me personally I would love to see seasons 2 3 and 4 get fleshed out more.

I think there's definitely more stories to tell from seasons 2 and 4. I'm not sure what they would do in tamers sequel maybe digimon versus aliens but definitely love to see the cast of characters again.

I haven't been the biggest fan of the later seasons so doubt a new one I would find enticing.

Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt
    Definitely Tamers and Frontier.

Kingbeemon, the idea of digimon vs aliens could actually be jackpot for the series, whether it be a sequel of Tamers or a brand new series. What I'm afraid they start milking the series and ruin it like they did IMO with tri.

I'd like remakes of the first three seasons, where the fat is trimmed and the narration more thought-out. But then again, I'd also like to be in charge of said projects so that I don't have to fear they will ruin everything (which is what a lot of remakes and sequels feel like).

In terms of actual continuations, I do not think that they have to be direct sequels, but rather spin-offs... Those would be ideal to address plot holes and untold lore from the first two seasons. Tri brought up more issues than it fixed though, so at this point I'd say let's just move on to something new instead.

I love the idea of humanity+digimon against some otherworldly threat that is not a "digital life form", whether it's a threat from outer space or other planes of existence or whatever.

I'm a Maniac
    Savers and Appmon sequels are the only ones I want.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    V-Tamer...

but anime only? Tamers or Savers seem the best candidates with open ended endings
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    Biyomon and Gazimon

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    yeah Savers and Tamers would work well cause of how they ended, they are also some of the best seasons so it would be worth watching.
    though i kinda fear that it gets to Tri levels :I

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    I'm still a fan of Tri. It really brings be back but i get the complaints with it.

That being said, I'd be willing to see a Tri style Savers/Tamers. They might handle it better the next time around
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    Biyomon and Gazimon

Tamers and Savers for sure. I also wouldn't mind seeing where Hunters led off to.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Definitely Tamers and Frontier; also Hunters and Appmon in a lesser extent. I see a lot of potential for a sequel of Tamers, and I know that if Konaka is in the staff he won't disappoint. The concept behind Tamers itself it's pretty obvious that it was meant to be further elaborated somehow. Also Frontier, probably the one I'd love the most. Can you imagine the 6 Chosen Children meeting up again with her Legendary Spirits, now reconverted into regular Digimon themselves? Also there could be 4 more children for the rest of Spirits, and it would be great to know how the new Digimon World post-Lucemon would look like. Even more interesting, we barely see the kids interacting with each other in the Real World, so after what they have learned in the Digital World it would be in my opinion the perfect timing. As for Hunters, I just see more room for a sequel. New adventures of the Xros Heart, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Sparrowmon and Starmon achieving their evolved forms, Shademon/Luminamon making an appearance and Bagramon looking for his little brother. Appmon is self-explanatory for arguably having the most open ending in the history of Digimon. I would also like to have an anime series focused on the Olympos XII as a sequel for the storyline of Digimon Crusader.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast