With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could they be making a new X-Antibody Movie?

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XDragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    I think we got more chance for Weapon Digimon anime tbh, Zubamon and Rudomon is the star this year what with them getting added to the hacker memory and is the special mon in their own V-pet.
    It didn't bode well for Dracmon, even though he was the 10th anniversary Digimon....
    You must mean Dracomon. He has his own shine in the new HM game.
    Yes, corrected it.

Anyway...he does FINALLY have game representation but his anime appearance was...less than impactful in Xros Wars. he wasn't the star.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I think we got more chance for Weapon Digimon anime tbh, Zubamon and Rudomon is the star this year what with them getting added to the hacker memory and is the special mon in their own V-pet.
    It didn't bode well for Dracmon, even though he was the 10th anniversary Digimon....
    Yes, corrected it.

Anyway...he does FINALLY have game representation but his anime appearance was...less than impactful in Xros Wars. he wasn't the star.
    I mean, he still has his own movie. That counts.

Yes, corrected it.

You know that the Dracomon line does have a Royal Knight? I think Examon should also have an x-antibody too. On the other hand, due to the fact that Examon does not have an X-antibody, and this being a want list of another X-antibody movie, do not know why this is in the topic.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    You know that the Dracomon line does have a Royal Knight? I think Examon should also have an x-antibody too. On the other hand, due to the fact that Examon does not have an X-antibody, and this being a want list of another X-antibody movie, do not know why this is in the topic.
    Yes I'm aware of Examon, doesn't change my original comment about NOT being featured in an anime despite his lore and presence. I understand your topic here, I'm all for an X centric something be it a movie, anime, manga or even just more representation in a game.

to add to that, the fact that Examon doesn't have an X form would fit in your want list would it not?
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Yes I'm aware of Examon, doesn't change my original comment about NOT being featured in an anime despite his lore and presence. I understand your topic here, I'm all for an X centric something be it a movie, anime, manga or even just more representation in a game.

to add to that, the fact that Examon doesn't have an X form would fit in your want list would it not?
    I think the whole Dracomon line should be X-antibody, but I am saying that with the whole Loillmon line, which include Baihumon, the rest of the Biyomon line, which includes Zhuqiaomon, the whole line with both Ebunwomon and Azulongmon, which do not have complete lines and what is on Tri is possible evolutions for the lines. Also want a complete Patamon line too and not just an in-training Digimon
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm going digital
    Do you think it's possible that there's a version of alphamon without a x antibody so we could get a alphamon x. Or maybe ygdrassil creates a new strain maybe the y virus to infect alphamon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    Do you think it's possible that there's a version of alphamon without a x antibody so we could get a alphamon x. Or maybe ygdrassil creates a new strain maybe the y virus to infect alphamon.
    it will be very unlikely to make an alphamon without the x-antibody because the x-antibody wasn't just given to him it's a part of what he is
    i really doubt yggdrasil will make that virus because the x-antibody is already a really strong antibody if there will be a virus that can infect the x-antibody mons that much that they will need to have a stronger antibody to survive it will probably be a reallllllly strong and dangerous virus the x virus was able to kill 98% of all the digimon in the old digital world and making a virus much stronger than that will be too dangerous to make

The closest thing of what you can get of a virus Alphamon is Alphamon's shadow, which is Death X-mon (Dexmon).

I'm going digital
    But didn't alphamon exist before the x virus so it's possible there's a version of it that gets infected.

@shaikgb I'm not saying make a stronger virus but one where alphamons infected.

But didn't alphamon exist before the x virus so it's possible there's a version of it that gets infected.

@shaikgb I'm not saying make a stronger virus but one where alphamons infected.
    Alphamon is already a X-antibody Digimon, so he can not get infected by the X-antibody virus. Alphamon got captured when he was Dorugamon and take his Digicore from him, so when Death X-mon was made from Dorugamon's digicore. It made Death X-mon Alphamon's shadow. So how can Alphamon be infected by a x virus then if it is on Death X-mon?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast