With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could they be making a new X-Antibody Movie?

Could they be making a new X-Antibody Movie?

With the 2 new X-Antibody Royal Knights, anybody thinking they are going to put out another movie showing the X-Antibody? They putting a lot on both the Dorumon lines, with Alphamon, and lately the Ryudamon line and with both Sleipmon and Crainuimon getting X-antibody evolutions, the chances of a new show coming more.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Giving it honest thought...

I mean, yeah sure, they could always end up announcing something, but I'm not expecting it. Realistically it's all just stuff that makes sense in wider product lines, which they've run heavy on since they began 20th Anniversary stuff.

Also, retitled the thread to be more accurate to it's content.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

They could be, but I think it's too soon to speculate.

If we see more X-Digimon... maybe.

well they will need more then just 2 new x-antibody digimon to make a new movie base on the x-antibody there are old x-antibody mons they still didn't put in a movie before but to make a new movie based on the x-antibody so soon after releasing new x-antibody mons after a long time they didn't it would be a little rush but still if they release more x-antibody in the near future it would be very much possible for a new movie based on the x-antibody mons to be released

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    well they will need more then just 2 new x-antibody digimon to make a new movie base on the x-antibody there are old x-antibody mons they still didn't put in a movie before but to make a new movie based on the x-antibody so soon after releasing new x-antibody mons after a long time they didn't it would be a little rush but still if they release more x-antibody in the near future it would be very much possible for a new movie to be released
    What i am reading is that they are shoving the X-antibody Digimon everywhere. First Alphamon in the Tri Movies, and now Ryudamon line being in the HM game. I will not be surprise that something big will come out with FanBeemon too. They can use some of the Digimon that have not appear in the anime. A Digimon like Tobucatmon or Omekamon will be great to see on the screen.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    What i am reading is that they are shoving the X-antibody Digimon everywhere. First Alphamon in the Tri Movies, and now Ryudamon line being in the HM game. I will not be surprise that something big will come out with FanBeemon too. They can use some of the Digimon that have not appear in the anime. A Digimon like Tobucatmon or Omekamon will be great to see on the screen.
    well alphamon is part of the royal knights the ryudamon line is related to alphamon so it will make sense to add them i can't see them making a movie based on x-antibody digimon anytime soon after a long time that most of the x-antibody mons being ignored
    more mons and lore to the x-antibody is a good start of their return but making a new movie just for them any time soon won't be very likely

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    well alphamon is part of the royal knights the ryudamon line is related to alphamon so it will make sense to add them i can't see them making a movie based on x-antibody digimon anytime soon after a long time that most of the x-antibody mons being ignored
    more mons and lore to the x-antibody is a good start of their return but making a new movie just for them any time soon won't be very likely
    I rather myself see a new series instead, but a remaster of the movie, with altercations will probably explain more of what is going on in this lore. Also, it been strange that there is only 1 baby II Digimon in Tokomon X that got redrawn. They did not even add the X-antibody of Patamon. I figure they could add a Koromon X or a Tsunemon X for the Agumon X and Gabumon X lines. It might be that they are going to fix their mistakes in the movie, just to add a new one instead.

One can dream. At the very least, I'm grateful they acknowledged that Chronicle indeed happened, because it really seemed (because of the way the handled it), that they were just ignoring that storyline as if never happened.

I would love if they did since X-Evo is at the very top of my Digimon list, but I doubt they will. X-Antibody Digimons are a permanent part of Digimons, and nobody really asks now why are they here, or who they really are. They take their existance for granted. Therefore we might be getting more new X-Antibody Digimons, but their only relation to NDW is that they have an X in their title.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

They'll probably just make a Pendulum 20th and the rest of the Royal Knights eventually. A new movie seems very unlikely. They can't sell merch to shippers lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast