With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Mini Card Sets- New Digimon Confirmed Plus Images of Every Card!

20th Anniversary Mini Card Sets- New Digimon Confirmed Plus Images of Every Card!

Been a bit since we first found out about the new 20th Anniversary mini card sets...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With pre-orders closing in about a week we have a few updates.

First up, the 2 new Digimon being introduced with the Alphamon set...

Craniummon X-Antibody and Sleipmon X-Antibody!

Along with these 2 new Digimon there is a bit of a story to explain their appearance.

-The "Present State" of the Old Digital World, Transformed into a World of Death by 'Project Ark'-
    After being infected by the X-Program, the Old Digital World was transformed into a 'world of death'. As a result, Yggdrasil ordered for the Old Digital World to be disposed of.
    However, because of the X-Program infection, Yggdrasil was unable to safely delete the Old Digital World, running into problems during the disposal process.
    And so, in order to prevent the New Digital World from being infected by the X-Program, Yggdrasil installed heavy protection on the access route leading to the Old Digital World, guarding it so heavily that others could not even lay eyes on the Old Digital World.

NEW: -Back to the Old Digital World! The X-Evolution of Two Royal Knights-
    About a decade has passed since the Old Digital World was locked away.
    The concentration of the X-Program in the Old Digital World has dipped below dangerous levels.
    Sensing this, Yggdrasil temporarily lifted the protection placed on the Old Digital World, and ordered the Royal Knights to conduct reconnaissance of the Old Digital World.
    After some discussion, it was decided that Sleipmon and Craniummon would carry out the reconnaissance work.
    Yggdrasil, fearing that the X-Program in the Old Digital World may affect them adversely, bestowed upon them the X-Antibody.

It's neat to get an update to the old X-Antibody story after so long, and to have As' Maria,the designer of many of the X-Antibody Digimon, doing the 2 new Digimon.

In addition to that we have images of the full card lineup!

Much of the information below we've had, but we didn't have the images of all the cards.

First up, the Omegamon set, which will contain Omegamon cards!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Re-124 Omegamon (new)
    Re-125 Omegamon (new)
    Re-126 Omegamon (new)
    Re-127 Omegamon Alter-S (new)
    Re-128 Omegamon Alter-B (new)
    Re-129 Omegamon Zwart D (Defeat) (new)
    Re-130 Omegamon Zwart (new)
    Re-131 Omegamon (new)
    Re-132 Omegamon (new)
    Re-133 Omegamon (new)
    Re-134 Omegamon (new)
    Bo-211 Omegamon (reprint)
    Bo-537 Omegamon (reprint)
    St-820 Omegamon (reprint)
    St-994 Omegamon (reprint)
    Bo-413 Omegamon (reprint)
    Bo-1151 Omegamon (reprint)
    Sx-5 Omegamon (reprint)
    Bx-179 Omegamon (reprint)
    Sx-94 Omekamon (reprint)

Second, the Zubamon set, which contains cards based on the Royal Knights, along with the lines of 2 other unique Digimon to help fill out the set.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Re-109 Zubamon (new)
    Re-110 Zubaeagermon (new)
    Re-111 Duramon (new)
    Re-112 Durandamon (new)
    Re-113 Meicoomon (new)
    Re-114 Meicrackmon (new)
    Re-115 Rasielmon (new)
    Re-116 Alphamon (new)
    Re-117 Examon (new)
    Re-118 Dynasmon (new)
    Re-119 Jesmon (new)
    Bo-500 Dukemon (reprint)
    Bo-300 Magnamon (reprint)
    Bo-932 UlforceV-dramon (reprint)
    Re-2 Gankoomon (reprint)
    St-864 Lordknightmon (reprint)
    Re-120 Craniummon (new)
    Re-121 Sleipmon (new)
    Re-122 Duftmon (new)
    Re-123 Omegamon (new)

Last but not least, the Alphamon set, featuring cards dedicated to X-Antibody Digimon, including the 2 new Digimon from above.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Re-100 Alphamon Ouryuken (new)
    Re-101 Alphamon (new)
    Re-102 Alphamon (new)
    Re-103 Alphamon (new)
    Bx-136 Dukemon X-Antibody (reprint)
    Bx-137 Omegamon X-Antibody (reprint)
    Bx-116 UlforceV-dramon X-Antibody (reprint)
    Re-104 Magnamon X-Antibody (new)
    Re-105 Dynasmon X-Antibody (new)
    Re-106 Duftmon X-Antibody (new)
    Re-107 Sleipmon X-Antibody (new)
    Re-108 Craniummon X-Antibody (new)
    Bx-154 DORUmon (reprint)
    Bx-155 DORUgamon (reprint)
    Bx-156 DORUgremon (reprint)
    Sx-1 DORUgoramon (reprint)
    Sx-100 Alphamon (reprint)
    Bx-149 Alphamon (reprint)
    Sx-101 Grademon (reprint)
    Sx-69 Ouryumon (reprint)

And as we knew previously, if all 3 sets are bought together in a single set, you get three additional cards, one each featuring the signature Digimon from the sets.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Zubamon and Omegamon are drawn by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe, while Alphamon is done by X-Antibody Digimon designer As' Maria.

The single sets are available to order from the Premium Bandai store for 4,320 yen each. Pre-Orders close January 19th and are expected to ship in March.

All 3 sets can be ordered together from this page on the Premium Bandai store for 12,960 yen. Pre-Orders close January 19th and are expected to ship in March. You must order this 3 set bundle to get the 3 extra cards.

Prior information, including additional items included with the cards can be found in our prior article here.

Thanks to garm for translations.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    There are some awesome looking new cards in the three packs. I also really like the signed cards. Tempted to pick up the Alphamon and Zubamon packs...

Glad they are still adding lore to the X-antibody Digimon. I really like Craniummon X. Not a fan of Sleipmon X though XD

Just saw it on my Twitter. I love the new Sleipmon X and Crainaimon X. I thought they will do this though. Wonder if they going to add some rookie X-antibody Digimon like Elecmon and Patamon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I want a game based on the new Digital World / old Digital World concept, thanks.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Sleipmon X attacks:
    スルトプランダー(スルトブランダー?) - Surtr Plunder (Blunder?)
    ニヴルヘイムアレスト - Niflheimr Arrest

the pic is too tiny for me to decipher Craniummon's attacks properly. Maybe when a bigger scan shows up.
    ビャスニングクルケ?
    グランドクリースル?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    We get some new evolutionary connections, too:

Knightmon > Craniummon X
    Andiramon > Duftmon
    Wisemon > Duftmon
    Megadramon > Examon
    LoaderLeomon > Sleipmon
    MegaloGrowmon > Sleipmon X
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

those 2 look nice i hope we could see more of those 2 lore soon and lore to the x-antibody digimon in general
    i wonder how often they will release more x-antibody digimon because there are so many that i will like to see as x-antibody forms

Oh my gosh, the new X-Antibody Digimon have designs just as overly complex as the original ones, I love it! Not only that, but we get some really cool new lore. I have to agree with Treble-Clef, I would love a video game (or a new anime) based on this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Oh my gosh, the new X-Antibody Digimon have designs just as overly complex as the original ones, I love it! Not only that, but we get some really cool new lore. I have to agree with Treble-Clef, I would love a video game (or a new anime) based on this concept.
    I'd be down for an anime too! I just want a story surrounding it. By god, I may have to write it my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    As' Maria made most of the original X-Antibody Digimon, so the drawings are epic. I just hope the drawer brings out more then 2 Digimon like last time.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast