With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Pendulum Details, Images, and Pre-Orders!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    The counter determines which Digimon the egg will hatch into; 1.8 is a demo unit. Since it's a demo unit it can literally hatch into even an Ultimate stage Digimon if you select the number that corresponds with the Digimon. In another one of that guy's videos, he hatches it straight into MegaSeadramon.
    I see, thanks for clarifying
    I wonder why they show off the transparent version tho

They didn't, that 1.8 belonged to the person recording the video.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBeng View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ft3Dj2ch-8

This demo piece in Hong Kong has it.
    I'm guessing this is your video as you posted the same day that this video went live.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

Ain't got no mojo... SkytheGoggleHead's Avatar
    Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    I kind of wish I hadn't bought a 20th vpet if I had known this was coming out. (Money is tight issue with me) But damn I really want one especially since Terriermon and Lopmon are my favorites!

Is it safe to assume that some of the exclusive eggs will require connecting to 5 other pendulums like the 20th vpets? If so that's a big bummer for me since like I mentioned I am very short on money :/

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post
    I kind of wish I hadn't bought a 20th vpet if I had known this was coming out. (Money is tight issue with me) But damn I really want one especially since Terriermon and Lopmon are my favorites!

Is it safe to assume that some of the exclusive eggs will require connecting to 5 other pendulums like the 20th vpets? If so that's a big bummer for me since like I mentioned I am very short on money :/
    You could always put your 20th V-Pet up for sale or something. I'm sure you're bound to get your money back, or at least enough to help the cost of the Pendulum.

Ain't got no mojo... SkytheGoggleHead's Avatar
    Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post

You could always put your 20th V-Pet up for sale or something. I'm sure you're bound to get your money back, or at least enough to help the cost of the Pendulum.
    I was considering it but I literally got my 20th vpet last month and I'm pretty attached to my digimon already ^^"

I might wait it out a bit longer to learn more info about the pendulums before buying one. The exclusive egg requirements do matter to me too cause like I said before, short on money, so if it requires connections with 5 other pendulums I'm prolly not gonna get one. Though if I can unlock terriermon/lopmon respectively via battles fought/amount of digimon in album like the huckmon/zubamon/dracomon eggs, then that'd be fine.

Plus they might release wave 2 pendulums like the 20th vpets? I can hope so anyway. The color designs they chose aren't as appealing as the wave 2 20th vpets to me, but that's just me!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I know Iím pretty late now, but does anyone know if thereís anywhere still taking pre orders for these?
    Thanks

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCramptoni View Post
    I know Iím pretty late now, but does anyone know if thereís anywhere still taking pre orders for these?
    Thanks
    Pre-orders have ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Thanks
    Pre-orders have ended.

Intermediaries may still have stock listed. If they do I would recommend getting them quickly, as soon is when scalping will begin.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... TheOddRaspu's Avatar
    Add TheOddRaspu on Facebook
    I know I’m pretty late now, but does anyone know if there’s anywhere still taking pre orders for these?
    Thanks
    It seems bandaijapan.com still have stock for their preorders (not an official store, but it seems they're reliable). The shipping costs to my country were kind of abbusive but still a fair price...
    So I've ordered both models, I hope they don't release more versions after these or I'll feel the need to buy them as well!

Good luck finding yours!
    Last edited by TheOddRaspu; 05-09-2018 at 12:35 AM.
    Currently Running:
    Alphamon Version 20th Anniversary VPET

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast