With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Pendulum Details, Images, and Pre-Orders!

According to Wikimon, he wasn't. Neither in Survive.

Ain't got no mojo...
    No Ulforce wouldn't make sense being added to the Survive line up. Though you are right it seems he wasn't in Revive either.

I don't know why I thought Ulforce was in. I have a memory of reading somewhere Ulforce was used as a replacement for Phoenixmon in the Wing Guardians roster. I just don't know where.

Now I'm not sure if Apokalymon was playable too. I remember reading he was unlocked as a jogress between Mugendramon + Pidemon in Survive and Pinochimon + Metalseadramon in Revive. (Actually I think it was if you jogressed any two of the four DM).

Still it's awesome Ulforce got in!

Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just preordered both pendulums. Can't wait to see the entire lineup; there are so many digimon I hope would be included in this release (veemon, wormmon, guilmon..)

Also, i hope they stay as close to the original releases as possible in terms of the sprites, because some of the digimons in the original ver 20th vpets have inaccurate sprites, unfortunately.

I also hope they retain the walking animations that are unique to each type (virus, data, vaccine). So excited!
    Which Digimon had inaccurate sprites in the original Ver.20ths?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just preordered both pendulums. Can't wait to see the entire lineup; there are so many digimon I hope would be included in this release (veemon, wormmon, guilmon..)

Also, i hope they stay as close to the original releases as possible in terms of the sprites, because some of the digimons in the original ver 20th vpets have inaccurate sprites, unfortunately.

I also hope they retain the walking animations that are unique to each type (virus, data, vaccine). So excited!

http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/digimon-20th.html

Go right to the bottom of the page and you will see a table of the digimon with inaccurate sprites. Most of them have differences which are minor, but that mamemon mistake is quite glaring.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Placed my preorder for both.

The Pendulums have always been kind of a white whale, so it'll be nice to finally own one.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiGrader's Avatar
    Because ver.20th v-pet released a superior 2nd wave
    I am not sure whether to get this two or not
    really hoping they won't pull that stunt again, but will they?

Well, the color scheme they have for this wave is kinda dull so maybe lol

Red shirt
    The released second waves for the digivices too, but not the d-ark. I'd suggest not taking chances on it; I waited for a third color on that hoping for a green one and ended up with nothing.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Hi everyone!

http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/digimon-20th.html

Go right to the bottom of the page and you will see a table of the digimon with inaccurate sprites. Most of them have differences which are minor, but that mamemon mistake is quite glaring.
    I see what you mean, but considering that some of the differences are literally just a pixel or two are you sure they weren't intentional changes so that two Digimon can fit better on the screen together?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Because ver.20th v-pet released a superior 2nd wave
    I am not sure whether to get this two or not
    really hoping they won't pull that stunt again, but will they?
    I know this mkght sound ridiculous, but one of the reasons I'm hoping for a second wave is because it really bothers me that they've used the two colours schemes of the Nature Spirits Pendelum even though one of them doesn't actually include that particular V-pet.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    I'm considering getting the Silver and blue... and will probably be done with V-Pets barring a Pendulum X Anniversary edition

Has anyone purchased them from Ebay? I used FJ for my v-pets but i won't be in the same address when this comes out so i was thinking ebay as it lets me use different addresses
    Last edited by TMS; 01-15-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    Megadramon & MetalTryannomon

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast