With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon 20th Pendulum Details, Images, and Pre-Orders!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    What I'm really wondering now is that if Owryumon may be labeled as a Legend-Arms this time.

I don't think so, it's Zubamon (and Ludomon)'s year, they wouldn't try to outshine Zubamon (and Ludomon) with that kind of information.At least not this year.
    I'm pretty excited for the pendulums nonetheless, very glad they included the .5 version digimon and they are going to have more content than I thought they will.

Ain't got no mojo...
    currently, i have the original brown 20th (agumon exclusive) and alphamon exclusive 20th digivice.

which one should i pre order then? the nightmare or virus series?

i wish to have more variety of digimons. could anyone advise? thanks!

Now, this seems appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by mars87 View Post
    currently, i have the original brown 20th (agumon exclusive) and alphamon exclusive 20th digivice.

which one should i pre order then? the nightmare or virus series?

i wish to have more variety of digimons. could anyone advise? thanks!
    I made a count, and if we only consider the basic lines, 1,3,5 vs 2,4,6, for your red vpet (your black vpet only has the additional Lunamon line, which is unique to it so far)

Ver 1,3,5 have 14 overlapping digimons, but 1 out of the 14 have a different sprite (in italics)
    Kabuteri, Monochro, Kuwaga, Mera, Devi, Bake, Skullmammoth, Andoro, Megadra, Wargrey, Mugendra, Grey, Metalgrey,Piccolo,

Ver 2,4,6 have 11 overlapping digimons, but 2 out of the 11 have a different sprite (in italics)
    Sedra, Coela, Wha, Birdra, Leo, Garuru, Metalgrey, Wargrey, Omega, Ange, Metalmame

It's not a big difference yet and we have not considered the additional digimon lines, it's too early to tell.
    Last edited by Teddyzmon; 01-10-2018 at 06:41 AM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    What I'm really wondering now is that if Owryumon may be labeled as a Legend-Arms this time.
    Yeah all evo of Ryudamon spits swords even Hisyaryumon and Ouryumon transforms into swords, it's clearly Legend-Arms yet it's not. At least I finally got a chance to see how Hisyaryumon transform into a sword in 3D animation.

I wonder if it's possible to reclassify the whole evo of Ryudamon as a new Legend-Arms to based off of famous japanese swords..

Add Akfly on Discord Add Akfly on Steam
    Wait... Did they mention on the video that BushiAgumon is in the black version?? Or why did they bring it up??

Guys... Lopmon and Terriermon are special Digimon that are being added for the anniversary edition right. Lunamon and Coronamon were added for the 20th anniversary and got a new Joggress/fusion form.

I think a fusion Saint Galgomon and Cherubimon is looking extremely likely. I've always wanted to see that because they're some of my favourite Digimon. I'm not going crazy thinking this is going to happen right? Cause I'm so hyped for it.

I'm really happy DarkKnightmon and Madleomon got in. They were some of my favourite Xros Digimon and I love when they mix things up between new and old Digimon. They fit really well with the nightmare soldiers too. I'm guessing they're going to be perfect level.

I won't be buying this version but I'm really excited to see Ludomon's evolutions and new Digimon. I'm patiently waiting in hopes they release a new art book too. I also love the D-Brigade namedrop.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hyped up! Preorder both of these babies last night.

I want a second one of the "Survive" line up but I think I'll wait and see if we might get one with the Nightmare Soldiers background.

Really glad Darknightmon, Lopmon, Meicrackmon (VM), and Ryudamon lines are getting some love!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I tried to convice myself that I don't need a pendulum in my life, but deep inside I knew it was in vain u.u
    Played a lot Digimon Unlimited and enjoyed it really much.
    Also Dukemon, one of my favorites Digimon is in there... not much I can do to resist so surely I'm gettin one =]

If there were to be another versions what would it vary? the color and maybe one exclusive Digimon per version?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast