With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Links General Discussion

Digimon Links General Discussion

Most people had been using the rollout news thread as a general discussion thread, but it seemed a better idea to just make a general discussion thread for the game.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Feel free to discuss various aspects of the mobile game here.

We'll be adding a function on the forum that will allow sharing User ID codes very easily for those playing.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    We'll be adding a function on the forum that will allow sharing User ID codes very easily for those playing.
    Awesome! I just started the game and could use some friends on it.

EDIT: You know, now that I get a good look at the promo art, I wonder if Alphamon is supposed to be considered a villain here (Links doesn't have much story, after all). I'm not sure how I feel about Alphamon being a villain.
    Last edited by Jaybird C; 01-07-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Awesome! I just started the game and could use some friends on it.

EDIT: You know, now that I get a good look at the promo art, I wonder if Alphamon is supposed to be considered a villain here (Links doesn't have much story, after all). I'm not sure how I feel about Alphamon being a villain.
    Yeah, totally. That's never happened before.

Sarcasm aside, I don't think it is, mostly since the game has had no real story so far. Maybe they've added some since I last played though. I might pick it up again to play between classes. That code feature could be good, I'm sure I'll have to clear out my friend list of a bunch of in-active players.

You know, now that I get a good look at the promo art, I wonder if Alphamon is supposed to be considered a villain here (Links doesn't have much story, after all). I'm not sure how I feel about Alphamon being a villain.
    alphamon isn't a villain in links they probably won't add more story until the volcanicdramon event

btw how was last event for everyone? i got enough frags for a +4 susannomon 21 metaletemon frags and 7 bancholeomon frags

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Yeah, totally. That's never happened before.
    I mean in particular. The knights have been a villain as an association, and Alphamon is a something in tri. (the best we can say right now is plot device), but I don't think he's ever been a standalone villain like, say, Beelzebumon.

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    btw how was last event for everyone? i got enough frags for a +4 susannomon 21 metaletemon frags and 7 bancholeomon frags
    I started about two days to the end of the Christmas event, so I missed all of that. I've got one MetalEtefrag so far but I'm not too interested in collecting more (accidentally sacrificed Baby's First Saberleomon to the Research function before I had totally befriended it, so I am clinging desperately to my New Years' Boltmon and Gankoomon spawns).

EDIT: So we've got the Secret Garden event going on right now, and I cannot help but wonder what possible justification they have for including GranLocomon as the boss.
    Last edited by Jaybird C; 01-09-2018 at 11:59 AM.
    "A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author." -G. K. Chesterton

Well, OphanimonFM did her debut today and… her status are really “meh” and the skill is not that good, just like Raguelmon. Really think they’ll bring Ordinemon for the Ova 6 and that’s why Raguel/FM aren’t really good. She’s a difficult model to do, but if she has wings the same size of BelphemonRM’s and the body not that small, would look really good.

Junior Commander
    Ok so, it looks like no one's responded to this in a while but here's hoping someone here will notice this:

I have a question about version upgrading. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I have a +4 Dynasmon with 300 friendship but for some reason he's still not elligible for version upgrade? I don't know if friendship has anything to do with it, like it does for research, but I satisfied that requirement anyway just in case and it still hasn't gotten me any results. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    You know, now that I get a good look at the promo art, I wonder if Alphamon is supposed to be considered a villain here (Links doesn't have much story, after all). I'm not sure how I feel about Alphamon being a villain.
    alphamon isn't a villain in links they probably won't add more story until the volcanicdramon event

Is it not just reference to the anime? WarGreymon vs Machinedramon, Omnimon vs Alphamon and Gallantmon vs Beelzemon