With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign Ended, 5 Digimon Being Added including Ryudamon Line

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I want it to just be Omegamon Zwart with a slight color tweak.

Basically the opposite of the crazy demands people were sending Bandai.

The previous post was typed on my phone and I apparently accidently deleted the color tweak mention before posting while highlighting and removing something else.
    What would be the point of that? That's be a terrible DLC.
    i thought that as well but because in the 2nd part he said it's the opposite of the crazy demands people were asking i assumed he was joking

We are talking about Bandai, so that means it be some off the wall Digimon, something like when they added Catch Mamemon in the HM game earlier.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by smilewolfy View Post
    Oh I actually wouldn't mind BoltBoutamon, I really wanted him for HM after showing up in Next Order
    Me too, especially since I'm so bad at that game I could never even get to him, lol.

I think the most fitting would be Ulforce Vdramon Future Mode or Demon Super Ultimate to go with Arkadimon, but apparently there are trademark issues with those? A Wormmon evolution would be great too, like GrandisKuwagamon as an evolution for GranKuwagamon. Or maybe even Kongoumon because the Digimentals are in the game already. I dont know how likely those are though.

Most of the new 20th Digimon only fit with others so I can't see them adding them. Like if it was Apollomon people would want the whole line, GraceNovamon would need Apollomon, if it was Rasielmon people would want the entire line too, and Alter Beyond goes with BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon.

I can see it just being Zwart Alter B, or Ophanimon Fall down Mode maybe. A dog Digimon would be really fitting because this was a new years thing but I don't know what they could add that would make me excited.

I'm surprised that all the new Digimon didn't get in. They're usually a safe bet to be in the next game. I'm really anxious to see what gets in!

Banned
    I think it will be Boltobautamon, It's funny to see how everyone cries for apollomon, dont worry mates, he surely appears in the next game.
    I do not know why are so hurried to see him, I've been waiting for decades to see callismon in a game and here i am.... still waiting...

1 digimon?

I guess they really didn't expect us to make that 10k, lol. Not that I'm not already super grateful for the samurai dragon line. Hmm, given the amount of extra retweets we had to manage, I would hope it's a really notable singular digimon. As already mentioned, having it be one part of a line would feel pretty off. Apolcalymon seems like it would really fit the bill...

[Silently prays for Volcanicdramon or Gaioumon Burst Mode​.]
    Last edited by Vaioumon; 01-05-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post

[Silently prays for Volcanicdramon or Gaioumon Burst Mode​.]
    So a new Burst Mode?

Eh I'd want Bancho Burst first.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    My bets: Apollomon, Ogudomon, Apocalymon or Death-X-mon. The last three are stand-alone Digimon and have already a 3D model and so on, so it wouldn't be that hard, but I personally wish for Apollomon!

I think Apollomon has a decent chance, he does have a line as Flintlock said, but Dianamon managed to get into CS without hers and Next 0rder didn't bother to add them either so there is precedence for it. Also, it would contrast Dianamon in the first game if we got Apollomon in this one through DLC.

I also would like to see Bouboltamon in the game, it's one of the last Next 0rder Digimon that hasn't been ported over yet and it'd be easy to add since the Digimon it Jogresses from are in the game already.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Apocalymon would be good and gets ignored a lot but the problem with his design is that he ends up extra teeny tiny when they have to fit him on the screen in a 3d model, lol.

I'd love to have the two offspring of Apocalymon in a game with crossing evolution trees one day.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    good to see that the community effort paid off, though which digimon is it gonna be? imo it should be something special since it was pretty hard hitting that 10K in time.
    i donīt think itīs Apollomon, they save him for another time, same probably holds true for some other main villains like Milleniumon and Apocalymon.

Boltboutamon might be the one, that would be cool, but itīs as good as any guess.
    definitive raises the suspense till release.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast