With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign Ended, 5 Digimon Being Added including Ryudamon Line

Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign Ended, 5 Digimon Being Added including Ryudamon Line

The Hacker's Memory Retweet campaign has ended!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The campaign was announced as a way to unlock 4 new Digimon for Hacker's Memory if 2,018 retweets were done before it ended a few days into the new year.

The initial goal was hit rather quickly. Bandai had also shown off silhouettes of the 4 Digimon. They haven't actually confirmed the 4 Digimon, but the silhouettes are rather obvious: Ryudamon, Ginryumon, Hisyaryumon, and Ouryumon.

That makes up an entire evolution line for a decently popular Digimon who tends to not get a lot of love (minus a recent figure announcement.)

Shortly after the number was hit they announced Producer Habu would have another (unnamed) prize if the number hit 10k in the time remaining.

The RT goal was met and Bandai confirmed earlier in the day that information would be forthcoming.

So Bandai has said what the 10k goal ended up being. It's one more Digimon, but no hints or silhouettes as to who it will end up being yet.

Bandai hasn't said when the 5 Digimon will be added to the game.

Update- Bandai has 'confirmed' it is indeed the Ryudamon line.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Ryudamon and his evolutions will be added in late January. Information about the 5th Digimon from the campaign will be announced later.

The game is currently scheduled for release in the US and the rest of the world on January 19th.
    It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory it's out now. (Affiliate Links) The Limited Editions are sold out, but we continue to list them in case additional stock shows up (cancelled orders, etc.)
    PS4
    PS4 Limited Edition
    Vita
    Vita Limited Edition

Thanks to garm for translated details.

The previous news thread for the retweet campaign can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If it's one Digimon it's probably Apollomon like when we had Dianamon last time.

I agree with Muur, with only one I can see it most likely being Apollomon, or MAYBE Apocalymon.

*Prays for Culumon*
    Last edited by smilewolfy; 01-05-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If it's one Digimon it's probably Apollomon like when we had Dianamon last time.
    Dianamon wasn't a singularly added Digimon to be fair.. She was part of an actual DLC campaign.

Of course, the '1' Digimon could be part of a campaign, but nothing has been said to suggest that thus far.

C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Dianamon wasn't a singularly added Digimon to be fair.. She was part of an actual DLC campaign.

Of course, the '1' Digimon could be part of a campaign, but nothing has been said to suggest that thus far.

C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
    Black Omnimon is already in the game. Unless you mean Zwart D or Alter B?

C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
    but isn't omegamon zwart already in the game?
    and i don't think they will add a single mon without at least 1 of his other evolution forms already being in the game so i doubt it will be apollomon

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
    but isn't omegamon zwart already in the game?
    and i don't think they will add a single mon without at least 1 of his other evolution forms already being in the game so i doubt it will be apollomon
    Dianamon was a standalone without her other forms in CS and NO. She only got Lunamon and friends in HM.

I want it to just be Omegamon Zwart with a slight color tweak.

Basically the opposite of the crazy demands people were sending Bandai.

The previous post was typed on my phone and I apparently accidently deleted the color tweak mention before posting while highlighting and removing something else.

Oh I actually wouldn't mind BoltBoutamon, I really wanted him for HM after showing up in Next Order

I want it to just be Omegamon Zwart with a slight color tweak.

Basically the opposite of the crazy demands people were sending Bandai.

The previous post was typed on my phone and I apparently accidently deleted the color tweak mention before posting while highlighting and removing something else.
    What would be the point of that? That's be a terrible DLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast