With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2018 tri. New Year's Message and Image

2018 tri. New Year's Message and Image

The Digimon Adventure Twitter put up a New Year's image for everyone to enjoy, just like they did last year!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This New Year's image features Yamato, Garurumon, Taichi, Agumon, and a Yukidarumon.

Looks like Agumon is getting some revenge on Taichi for painting on his face last year!

They remind us that tri. Part 6 is out May 5th for it's limited theatrical run, early theater Blu-rays, and digital.

They also thank us and give us their wish for a wonderful year for Digimon and all of us.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Looks more like Agumon is shooting snow out of his hand than throwing snowballs, lol.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    The one kenji watanabe put up was even better

I like how yamato and garurumon mimick the brave heart cover. Also an interesting choice to use garuru for the year of the dog!

I come from the net
    This is a nice image. Plus hey, Year of the dog, use a big dog. heh heh I like this.