With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 Unpainted Preview Images

Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 Unpainted Preview Images

We first found out about these a bit over a month ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have our first look at the figures in the second series of Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection gashapon figures. The images are unpainted prototypes, but give us a decent look at the molds.

The second series is made up of Koromon, Agumon, Seadramon, Tyranomon, and MetalGreymon based on their original artwork.

Agumon at first glance appears to be the same mold as in the first series (maybe a few small tweaks.)

The MetalGreymon figure will be larger, over 2 inches tall and about 2.33 inches from head to tail. We expect MetalGreymon to be quite a bit more rare based on the size (a chase figure.)

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in March for 300 yen each.

Thanks to rastadog77 for the image.

The preview thread for these figures can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Surprising that they use the Metal Greymon from 1997 instead of the one use in 1999.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Is this up anywhere besides HLJ? They sell out so fast that you have to check litrrally every day when they're announced so I missed this one. Did anyone else manage to get an order in? Cause they have doubles of each so maybe we could work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Surprising that they use the Metal Greymon from 1997 instead of the one use in 1999.
    . Considering these are based off of the original art, is it really that surprising?

Well they didn't give Agumon his thumbs, lol.

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel
    These look great! Especially that MetalGreymon. Hope they find distribution outside Japan.
    Wonder if they're paint-able?
    Less of an Agumon Champion, more of a general Fan

>currently raising<
    Digimon Pendulum 20th
    Koume(L)/ Kotake(R)

Digimon Pendulum 20th Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG...9wSpwf-DOPhqk7

These are unpainted prototypes. When they’re released, they’ll be painted.

Happy New Years Everyone...from Japan ^^!

Is the gachapon only up for the month of March? If so, i hope i can get at least Tyranno, Seadra, and Metalgreymon

Hope I can get some of these for a decent price on eBay after the fact. Definitely want a MetalGreymon.

I come from the net
    These are really nice. Wonder how they'll look painted. Sure is nice to get all this merch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast