With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign to Add 4 More Digimon

Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign to Add 4 More Digimon

Time for a small tweet campaign!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon_game Twitter account has announced a short Retweet campaign for Hacker's Memory.

If this tweet gets 2,018 RTs before January 5th, there will be 4 more Digimon added to the game for free.

The number of RTs needed is rather low and feels like a 'gimme' (in fact, despite only going up a few minutes ago, it's already a huge chunk of the way to 2,018.)

Update- Thanks to Famitsu we have silhouettes that reveal all 4 Digimon...

The Digimon are pretty obvious from their silhouettes: Ryudamon, Ginryumon, Hisyaryumon, and Ouryumon.

It's also nice that it makes up an entire evolution line rather than just 4 random Digimon.

The date these will be added is unknown.

We also don't know when/if they will be added to the western release of the game (it'd be fun if they showed up by when we get the game though.)

Update- It hit the number quite awhile ago. If it hits 10k Producer Habu will 'consider' adding some sort of present for everyone.

The game is currently scheduled for release in the US and the rest of the world on January 19th.
    It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory it's out now. (Affiliate Links) The Limited Editions are sold out, but we continue to list them in case additional stock shows up (cancelled orders, etc.)
    PS4 Limited Edition
    Vita Limited Edition
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I just wonder, is there a list of the 7 Digimons added to the original Cyber Sleuth (not counting the Demon Lords DLC/Update)?

i really wanted to see ouryumon line in hacker memory for a long time yay!

Hope they add even more digimon ^O^

Wow, they're already at over 1900 tweets so far. It looks like little Ryudamon will finally be able to join his buddy Dorumon in Hacker Memory soon!

I really hope they add it to the western version of HM. They should. They release the new ones in the CS games to the western version as soon as the Japanese version got released.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Wichita, KS
    Lol looks like the goals already been met and all it took was a few hours. Hopefully we'll be getting these 4 in the Western version of the game too.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    Wow, they're already at over 1900 tweets so far. It looks like little Ryudamon will finally be able to join his buddy Dorumon in Hacker Memory soon!
    Right? I feel like he deserves as much prominence as the Dorumon line(s) and he never gets his chance.

Sydney, Australia
    This is awesome, I was really hoping Ryudamon would be added to the next story game but this is even better, hopefully the west gets it too

Add saifors on DeviantArt
    Seems they've made a stretch goal for even more things if it gets to 10,000 in other words, just because it hit its goal still keep RTing

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast