With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign to Add 4 More Digimon

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I don't think we'll get to 10k. It got to 3.5 then has only boosted by 200 in 12 hours or so
    what? i checked like 4 hours ago and it was 3.2k i think

Most of the re-tweets will happen this weekend. It is Friday today in Japan and the kids was in school. Tomorrow, most of the kids be off.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Very excited to see the samurai dragon line is coming to Hacker's Memory! Hope it'll be in time for my first run!

Oooh, the whole line, nice. I do wonder how/if that will have an effect on Alphamon, who in the last game was just always in Ouryuken mode? Is Alphamon even in this game?

Wonder what the next stretch goal is...

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I've just heard rumours on Twitter (only baseless rumours I assume), that it could be a feminine MC counterpart. That would be priceless indeed

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Oooh, the whole line, nice. I do wonder how/if that will have an effect on Alphamon, who in the last game was just always in Ouryuken mode? Is Alphamon even in this game?
    Yep, Alphamon is in both games, and Alphamon: Ouryuken is its own form now with Hacker's Memory. It'll be funny if the update restricts Ouryuken mode to needing Ouryumon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    It'll be funny if the update restricts Ouryuken mode to needing Ouryumon.
    if they just add ouryumon as a requirement to get alphamon ouryuken they will need to give him more stats or something because getting alphamon alone is hard already

Ooh, that's true, wouldn't want that. Might give people the wrong impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Treble-Clef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    I just wonder, is there a list of the 7 Digimons added to the original Cyber Sleuth (not counting the Demon Lords DLC/Update)?
    Shinegreymon Burst
    Rosemon Burst
    MirageGaogamon Burst
    Ravemon Burst
    Valkyrimon
    Darkdramon
    AND
    Chaosmon
    Thanks, I did check the list out.

A bit new to using Twitter, but is it one retweet per one user?

Added a note regarding the only information we have on what the 10k RT thing is.

Anything else is people making things up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast