With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Featured in January Akibento Subscription Box

Digimon Featured in January Akibento Subscription Box

Akibento will be featuring Digimon in their next product box.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Akibento is another 'crate' subscription product.

You pay $23.95 a month (plus $6 for shipping) and receive a box filled with 6 to 8 anime products that they deem to be worth more than $60, including at least one t-shirt.

The upcoming crate featuring Digimon can be ordered until the January crates sell out.

Akibento link (not an affiliate link)

The theme for the crate is 'Beast' and will feature, in addition to Digimon: Pokemon, Inu-Yasha, and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

There is no specific information at this point what the Digimon product will be in the box.

Thanks to Ramon for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

"Dumb old stupid texas"
    Sigh.... i never buy blind boxes but
    i actually like three of the series so ill get it

Ain't got no mojo...
    My dumb neechan told me about this and now I'm down about $30 -_-

I only need Digimon and Pokemon stuff, and they might be ship out 6 - 8 items related to their monthly themes.
    Just placed the subscription for next month and hopefully, half of the stuff might be from Digimon and Pokemon.

Omg...i love all of those "beast" series xD
    At first i thought it was like station bentos?

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    So, my box arrived this week.......only to end up being disappointed.

The only Digimon item was one of those Domez things in case anybody wanted to know what it was.. Nothing unique or exclusive about that.

Yeah, I'm gonna cancel my subscription.

For those that got the box: Akibento has a contest going on where if you take a photo of yourself wearing the T-shirt of this month's box and post it on Instagram or Twitter with #akibento, you'll be entered for a chance to win that tri. Taichi/Agumon figure by Tamashii Nations that nobody wants to buy.

Winner will be announced on February 6th.

Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 02-01-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Tried resizing image. Gave up.

I come from the net
    Well that figures doesn't it. Sad to hear it but oh well. Maybe you can win the figure.