With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Ayumi Miyazaki Concert Events & Products, Plus Digimon Song X-Mas Badges & Photos

New Ayumi Miyazaki Concert Events & Products, Plus Digimon Song X-Mas Badges & Photos

A few music event updates!

First up, Mojost has announced "Show You My Brave Hearts" Volume 3 for June.

Volume 2 was a one night, two show Ayumi Miyazaki concert event and Volume 3 will be an even larger series of events in June.

It'll be 3 nights:
    June 9th at the Mujica in Nagoya
    June 10th at the Shinsaibashi Sunhall in Osaka
    June 24th at the Shibuya Chelsea Hotel in Shibuya

Further details will come soon.

Next up, a chance to get the Volume 2 souvenirs for those who couldn't go to the show.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A white colored light stick with an original design that can change between 15 colors for 2,700 yen.

An orange silicone band wristband for 500 yen.

A long navy towel featuring Stradion, designed by Kenji Watanabe for 2,160 yen.

In addition, they've added a few items from the original Volume 1 event again.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A shirt for 3,780 yen.

A tote bag for 1,620 yen.

A Stradion can badge set for 864 yen.

In addition to the concert news, the Digimon Song Christmas Special ~Message to the Future~ Music Event was held.

They had fun bonus items on hand at the Animate Ikubukuro, where the event was being held...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Special can badges with signatures and well wishes from the guests from the event: Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, Michihiko Oota, Junko Noda (V-mon from 02) and Hiroyuki Kakudou (director of Adventure, 02, X-Evolution, along with other production roles in the franchise.)

There are one each for Miyazaki, Aim, Oota, and Noda. Director Kakudou's came in four color versions and were rarer than the others.

The badges were not sold, instead buyers received one badge each at random for every 600 yen spent of eligible Digimon CDs.

In addition, a few photos from the event from Miyazaki and AiM.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The last two are the same photo, but framed differently by each of them.

I expect updated translations on a few of the above bits later.

If you want the Show You My Brave Hearts items...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Update- Clarified a few details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Banned
    This Photos are really Beautiful 😍

But I had hopes we will get some Informations about C-mon in tri. or something else 😣

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel Add ShinZankuro on Steam Add ShinZankuro on DeviantArt
    Seeing Junko-san with the Veemon's plush makes me miss even more the 02 characters in Tri...

I had a feeling something would be announced at this event. Merch I didn't expect so much alone. But I did think we'd at least get new vmon art....

they love to watch us suffer... toei are sadists.. every last one of them....

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]