With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Digimon 20th Anniversary Box and Art Book- Breakdown and Scans

Another remix of Adventure-Xros Wars songs again? I guess they're getting good returns for doing that.
    Anyway the game art book looks awesome! thanks for the hard work.

I'm happy to see the Erasers, Grimmon line, and Chronomon Destroy Mode is in this book, all of them desperately needed high quality artwork that wasn't sprites. I'm also happy that they included the artwork for the Coronamon and Lunamon line, as well as the concept artwork for the new Digimon/Xros in SXW since it's interesting to see what ideas they ran through before getting to their final form.

Added translations of each games synopsis, along with translations of the page index to each games section.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Red shirt
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    I got the anniversary box myself. I never managed to play the DS games, so my knowledge on them is somewhat limited, but I can note a few things missing from the available scans that I found interesting. For one thing, there's artwork of Kou and Sayo's Sunburst versions as well as the Moonlight ones that were pictured. Also, there's a shitload of NPC characters from Sunburst/Moonlight with artwork and sprites, like a two-page spread that's full of them.

For Cyber Sleuth, there's artwork of the main character's mother. Other than that, in spite of the amount of content, I wouldn't say there's too much that wasn't already seen elsewhere before (possibly due to Cyber Sleuth having a lot more promotion than the DS games ever did), though the artwork of the various areas is pretty nice (even the dull as hell Digital Space.... sadly, I didn't see the Tokyo Underground anywhere, easily one of my favorite places in the game in terms of atmosphere). And I do find it a bit funny that there's artwork of Alphamon holding the Ouryuken. That's gotta be awkward now that Hacker's Memory included the Ouryuken form and retconned Alphamon vanilla to using Holy Sword Gradalpha (well, more like a reverse retcon, since Cyber Sleuth sorta ignored Alphamon's existing profile and tried to combine the two forms in the first place).

Yamato, it might help for you to actually look at the entire article as your post makes it pretty clear you didn't.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Thank you sou much for this. This book is pretty much fantastic.

I'm now hopping for translations of the text as my japanese es pretty much limited,

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Wait these are all a lot better than the final version, especially the last two.
    Anyway, thank you for all the work you always put into these posts!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So was Spadamon made for Super Xros Wars and then later brought into the anime?

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    All these scans are great. Thanks a bunch!!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    So was Spadamon made for Super Xros Wars and then later brought into the anime?
    Yes, if I remember correctly, that was the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast