With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preview of Digivolving Spirits Angewomon, Plus US Pre-Orders

Preview of Digivolving Spirits Angewomon, Plus US Pre-Orders

We're still nearly half a year until the release of Digivolving Spirits Angewomon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But even though it's still going to be quite a wait, Tamashii has put up a preview of the figure!

The preview was done with a factory sample and they mention that the colors are still being worked on (they specifically note colors in general for Tailmon and Angewomon's skin and hair.) They also mention the physical feel of the product is still being worked on.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They bring up the inherently cuteness of Tailmon as something to focus on, and how they made sure ears, tail, and feet would be poseable.

They flipped the arms around for the back shot and they also brought up how the 'cover' parts (Tailmon) attach firmly and how they tried to make sure the overall structure of Angewomon wasn't visible as much as possible.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tailmon next to a generic body version of a female Figuarts to show the size.

And while everyone loves Tailmon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Angewomon!

They point out how they believe the figure is cute and how she is a great heroine character.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The 'back parts' of Angewomon (wings, some of the ribbon pieces, etc.) can be removed.

They show a few images with the pieces removed to better preview just how poseable the figure is.

Various elements that were developed for female Figuarts have been incorporated into Angewomon to add to it's play value.

Personally, I'm very curious to see what custom 'back parts' we might see fans make. Without the kibble the figure appears to basically be a very nice figure of Angewomon, owing to the shellformer style design.

And while not an official feature of the figure...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They point out you can have some fun with the figure in the middle of it's 'evolution.'

Overall the Angewomon figure might be the most impressive figure we've seen out of the Digivolving Spirits line so far, especially the way they used the shell to contain not just a basic Angewomon figure but what appears to be something nearly on par with a Figuarts.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Angewomon will be released May 2018 for 6,500 yen and is currently up for pre-order at CDJapan at a decent discount: (affiliate link)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon

US pre-orders for July are also now available also: (affiliate link)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

As for the other announced figures in Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

WarGreymon appears to be sold out at various stores in Japan, along with pre-orders for MetalGarurumon and Diablomon.

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

Alphamon was recently announced as figure #05, but there are no pre-order details for him yet.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Lol, I like how the position Angewomon's hands are in make it look like she lifts the Tailmon head off of her.

Those mid-transformation shots always creep me out, but the removable back parts is nice, even if they're doing they're usual "sexy Angewomon" shtick.

My wargreymon is delayed from Amazon even though im in the first batch of pre orders
    don't know if i trust them for angewomon
    and why the heck would they skip diaboromon it's because he's evil isn't it?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Lol, I like how the position Angewomon's hands are in make it look like she lifts the Tailmon head off of her.
    Angewomon is basically wearing a Gatomon costume, it kinda reminds me of the Mascot dressphere from Final Fantasy X-2:
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 12-20-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Wow, Angewomon looks naked without her wings. I mean, even more naked.

Oh no she has a Betsumon mode.

I come from the net
    Ha ha ha. This is a great thing here. A great thing.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    So I'm guessing it won't be possible to order the Digivolving Spirits figure next year, after the pre-orders period?

she looks kinda nice without the wings

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast