With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masaru Daimon Power Level

Is "VS Battle" worked by same ppl at narutoforums ? Because once i saw them placing Dukemon in Frontier above Dynasmon and LordKnightmon (and above the hyper spirit), under the assumption that Dukemon is generally a high tier RK while Dynasmon and LordKnightmon are in a lower tier. They totally ignored the fact that there's no mention of that particular Dukemon as a member of Royal Knights and if he's really that strong, we should see him either helping the kids or side with LucemonFM after the earth got destroyed in Frontier.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I really wouldn't read too much into it. While I enjoy the idea of pitting characters from different franchises against each other, ranking them by tier seems like a pointless endeavour, especially considering that most of these characters will never officially interact with each other. Even Death Battle doesn't exactly have a tier list outside of Superman being at the top of everything, only basing their outcomes on feats the characters have achieved.

On the topic of VS battles in general, I think Stan Lee put it best:
    "So one Question I'm always asked. Who would win in a fight? Who would win in a fight if Galactus fought The Hulk, or if Thor fought Iron Man? And there's one answer to all of that. It's so simple, anyone should know this. The person who'd win in a fight is the person that the scriptwriter wants to win! If I'm writing a story, about The Thing, from the Fantastic Four, and he gets into a big fight with Spider-Man, and millions of people out there say Who Would Win? Well, it depends on who I want to win if I'm writing the script. If I want Spider-Man to win, he'll win. If I want the Thing to win, he'll win. These are fictitious characters, the writer can do whatever he wants with them! So stop asking those questions, 'cause I've had it with that."
    In other words, if the scriptwriter pits Masaru in a fight against Superman and wants Masaru to win? Even if it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, they'll find a way to make Masaru win.

Haha, that's one of the least credible wikis I've seen in a long time. They over-scale a lot and often are just funny to read what they think of various individuals. However, I must also thank you for bringing to my attention that said wiki has lifted several articles from an unrelated wiki I admin.

The fact that their entire system relies on denying the existence of glass cannons or tanks, a bog-standard class of warrior, discredits their entire project.

It seems like they're assuming everyone is pure jack-of-all-trades and that any accomplishments can be extrapolated across the board, which is...inherently contradictory to almost every fictional franchise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12