With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Story Exhibition Items, Tamers Cards, & Omegamon Watch at Premium Bandai

Digimon Story Exhibition Items, Tamers Cards, & Omegamon Watch at Premium Bandai

A few items at Premium Bandai that we've seen before!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is the white shirt from the Digimon Story Exhibition. It features a handful of sprites from throughout the history of the Digimon Story series. It's 3,240 yen.

It's a medium sized shirt that measures roughly (in inches) 27.6 Long, 20.5 Wide, 16.9 for the Shoulders, and 7.9 for the sleeves.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up is the sprite totebag from the Digimon Story Exhibition! This totebag features various sprites from throughout the history of the Digimon Story series. It's roughly 13.8 wide and 14.6 long. It costs 2,160 yen.

And looks what's back again!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The black version of the Omegamon x Red Monkey watch will have another yet period to order.

Detailed information about the watch can be found in our article.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Omegamon watch is available to order now for 48,600 yen and the current ordering period for the watch will close on January 14th.

Watches ordered during this period are expected to ship in March 2018.

And last but not least, another item for the Premium Bandai lotto we found out about a few days ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Tamers 15th Anniversary card set. The set will cost 6,480 yen.

The lottery can be entered by people in Japan by clicking the big orange button towards the bottom of each items product page.

The lottery ends on February 2nd with winners announced on February 6th.

The first 3 items should be easy enough to deal with via an intermediary... you can try with the card set, but I expect they won't want to deal with the lotto system.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Oh my I'm gonna buy that t-shirt as soon as I arrive home!! Do you think people in the street will recognize it is from Digimon? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Oh my I'm gonna buy that t-shirt as soon as I arrive home!! Do you think people in the street will recognize it is from Digimon? :P
    The word "Digimon" is written on it in multiple places so I suppose they would.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    48,600 yen The clock? I hope it will reduce the price after one year

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I literally just shipped my from Japan order from this month. If only I waited a few hours lol. Too bad the wall scrolls sold out so quickly in the exhibition too. We might have seen some on p Bandai.

Kinda weird to have the Eater art alongside the Story sprites.

Also, the enlarged sprites don't seem to have much rhyme or reason:

agumon
    omegamon
    tentomon
    spadamon
    dianamon
    wormmon
    EATER
    crescemon
    apollomon
    betamon
    lekismon
    gotsumon
    gabumon

I suppose they have most of the Lunamon line in there to represent Dusk, but Dawn only gets Apollomon, DS gets Agumon (2006), and SXW gets Spadamon. Unclear if any of them represent LE (omegamon, tentomon, wormmon, betamon, gotsumon, gabumon).
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 12-19-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Removed awful formatting

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Tentomon, Wormmon, Gotsumon, and Betamon presumably are for Hackerís Memory. Omegamon and Gabumon are a trio with Agumon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I really like the starter shirt

And I didn't notice the important dudes being bigger on the bag till mentioned

do anyone think they will also make a real hoodie of the hudie team from hacker memory?