With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Does anyone have a picture of the gold visor and gold CS goggles? I have enough coins but I'm hesitant to buy it.
    Also was there a scedule and list or pictures of event items out there?
    I love how noob friendly event battles are and I love collecting hats. Anyone have trouble finding opponents though?

I can't do anything online besause I don't have PS+ atm, but couldn't you just save first and then buy them to see if you like them? Then just reload if you don't. And if the game auto-saves online, just save to two spaces.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the gold visor and gold CS goggles? I have enough coins but I'm hesitant to buy it.
    Also was there a scedule and list or pictures of event items out there?
    I love how noob friendly event battles are and I love collecting hats. Anyone have trouble finding opponents though?
    Yep, i hardly find anyone and the NPC Champion Digimon are OP as hell...
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Is it normal to only have 30 memory at chapter 5? My ultimate digimon cant fit on my team and i was so happy to get them too. lol.

Xdragon maybe wtw people should share our psn names to plan future battles?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol they call Hackmon Hackmon but his Champion and Ultiamte are BaohUckmon and SaviorhUckmon. Makes sense Bandai

Is it normal to only have 30 memory at chapter 5? My ultimate digimon cant fit on my team and i was so happy to get them too. lol.

I still only have 30 and I'm in chapter 4. They seem a lot more stingy this time round. Probably cuz a lot grinded up to megas stupidly early and broke the game

I'm so happy they redid Examon's model to be not terrible.

Yes, they kinda increased the dificulty in this game which is nice and many rebalances that make me think the PVP wont be unfair this time (BOTs ofcourse will be unfair as hell), i am still far from pvp since i need first get enough memory for megas, right now i am working on Awaken modes for the sisters.

I also forgot about the victory guy, i found him by surprise during chapter 7... i gues, i missed a lot cool items and still nothing about NX paid dlcs.. i guess during the next PSN update they will be added.

Shoutmon is going to be one of those Digimon where they did not add any mud form for him as he rookie and to get omni\omegashoutmon he need to be level 60

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live

I wonder if there's cross battle between Vita and PS4. I needed the game portable so i got it on the vita....either way, PSN is XDragon2688

Yeah, i had 30 or so at the start of chap 5. I'm still in it and I now had 45 memory.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Ain't got no mojo... Digital:Fantasy's Avatar
    Is the Sistermon mission suppose to unlock after getting the dlc? I don't see them in the Digilab.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast