With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory General Discussion

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Can anyone translate this tweet of Habu Kazumasa? It seems to say interesting things about the plot of the game itself.
    ハカメモのテーマの1つは、生命の定義、存在の定義です。記憶や感覚をデータ化でき、現実と電脳で日常を暮 らす人々のにとってリアルとは何か?記憶がデータ化され人格がそこに紐付いた場合、そこに魂は存在するのか ?自我の存在をデータ化出来た場合、肉体の死は死となりうるのか?です
    By the way, one of the things that amaze me the most about Hacker's Memory is that the title doesn't even refer to the "protagonist".

My japanese is pretty basic, but... it seems to wander if, in a society like that of Cyber Sleuth, where you can download your mental data into a virtual world, and interact with others in such an avatar, can you be sure of the existence of stuff like the soul or the ego. If you can convert the consciousness, memories and feelings of someone into data (like Suedo did with Erika, for instance) and that persons dies, can you consider that truly dead just because his/her physical body died?
    Last edited by Exiled; 12-31-2017 at 07:53 PM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Someone has already collected all the 700 DigiMedals:

Highlight: No control art for Hudiemon. This may indicate that it may be a last-time addition.

It doesn't feature really obscure Digimon at all, any representant of Xros Wars but for Mervamon, and no Appmon as expected. I couldn't help but notice that there's no medals for the Sistermon and their Awakened modes, Zubamon's line and any of the new Digimon from the Digital Monster Ver.20th. Also, no Super Ultimates from V-Tamer, not even Arkadimon SU. That's really weird.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 01-10-2018 at 07:33 AM.

I've been away from the fandom for a while, but since I'm looking at getting a PS4 this month I was wondering what the pre-order bonuses there are for this game? I'm not entirely sure if I'd get it before release so I wanted to know what I'd be missing out on.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    I've been away from the fandom for a while, but since I'm looking at getting a PS4 this month I was wondering what the pre-order bonuses there are for this game? I'm not entirely sure if I'd get it before release so I wanted to know what I'd be missing out on.
    Some costumes, Sistermons (Rookie and Champion level) and Chibi versions of some of the Royal Knights

Hmm... I might hold off, I wouldn't be too worried about missing that stuff. As long as it wasn't some of the regular Ultimates locked behind pre-order bonuses

The game is out in the US!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Hey... it's going to be a while until I play this still, but if anyone wants to do me a favor, could you let me know what generic attacks Dagomon learns in the game? I'm sure there will be a full Digimon guide eventually, but I'm interested in what my favorite's attacks will be (hyped, I guess, sad as that is). I know its signature move is Forbidden Trident, and that its passive skill is Deep Sea Sleep (not very exciting, but I expected that). I just watched a video of the Dagomon boss battle, and was delighted to see that one of the attacks Dagomon used was Tekeli-li (an alien phrase of unknown significance in Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness," originally used similarly in Poe's novel The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym). It seems to cause random status ailments like Panic and Sleep to the entire enemy party. Now I'm wondering what other Digimon have this Lovecraftian attack.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Still waiting for the game to come out on PSN. My Vita is hungry and I want to feed it, but the game is not out as of Midnight, which is I thought the time of the release is.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Curses, no Ouryumon yet. Oh well, I doubt I'll get through the game too fast to use it when it arrives.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast