With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That's what happened to me as well. Pisses me off they didn't give two shits about spoilers on there. Especially since the alter ego had a page listed too.

Follow Artzei On Twitter Add Artzei on Facebook Add Artzei on Discord Visit Artzei's Youtube Channel Add Artzei on Steam Add Artzei on DeviantArt Visit Artzei on XBox Live Add Artzei on Google+
    Probably not the right place to put this, but has anyone noticed, that the digital version of Digimon World Re: Digitize has gone from the Japanese PS Store?
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter
    So, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please let me know/move the thread but I'm working through Hacker's Memory right now. I'm attempting to get Beelzemon and Valkyrimon... how the heck do I go about doing this? My mon's stats don't seem to want to rise despite ABIs being high, me feeding them in the farm, training them in the farm, etc... I don't remember Beelzemon being so difficult to get in Cyber Sleuth! T.T halp!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicrow View Post
    So, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please let me know/move the thread but I'm working through Hacker's Memory right now. I'm attempting to get Beelzemon and Valkyrimon... how the heck do I go about doing this? My mon's stats don't seem to want to rise despite ABIs being high, me feeding them in the farm, training them in the farm, etc... I don't remember Beelzemon being so difficult to get in Cyber Sleuth! T.T halp!
    sounds like you have trained stats in pointless stats. buy restraint chips in EDEN to lower pointless ones.

your max is 100 in CS, and 150 in HM, so if its not going up, youve used all your bonus stats and need to lower.

ABI allows 50+half your ABI to to be added. so you could do, say 100 in attack and 50 in defence, but once they've been used, you can't boost them anymore. that's where restraint chips come in

also, make sure your personaity is good too, you get a 5% boost. patches change this and can be bought in the same shop, but if youre not far enough into the game ,you might not be able to buy them yet

anyway:

Durable: Increases HP.
    Lively: Increases SP.
    Fighter: Increases ATK.
    Defender: Increases DEF.
    Brainy: Increases INT.
    Nimble: Increases SPD.
    Builder: Provides faster and better quality returns on Item Development.
    Searcher: Provide faster and better quality returns on Investigations.

in addition, that's the stat that will be trained. with infermon you mostly need HP for beelzemon, so making infermon durable, making him the farm leader, and then training, will boost his HP, provided you didn't waste the bonus stats on something else, and if you did, then you can remove those using chips.

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter
    Thanks so much!! I'm totally not a gamer at all, so getting some explanations helps a lot. I appreciate the time you took to respond!

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    So, with the news that ReArise will get a Pumpkinmon evo on global release, do you think there's a chance of we getting a new mon on Cyber Sleuth for Switch and PC? Or would it have already been announced if it was the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    So, with the news that ReArise will get a Pumpkinmon evo on global release, do you think there's a chance of we getting a new mon on Cyber Sleuth for Switch and PC? Or would it have already been announced if it was the case?
    Habu said it will be identicle to the PS4/Vita version

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Artzei View Post
    Probably not the right place to put this, but has anyone noticed, that the digital version of Digimon World Re: Digitize has gone from the Japanese PS Store?
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    I wonder. I donít know if itís common for games to be removed from PSN in Japan. I do know that when it happens in the west itís usually due to: not wanting to pay for the server space or legal reasons. I know I shouldnít get hopeful but could this be taken as a good sign? Could we finally get a rerelease definitive version of Re: Digitize for PS4, Switch, or both?

Iíd love it if that was the case. Re: Digitize did a lot of things better than Next ōrder and the 3DS roster, although smaller, was absolutely amazing!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223