With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    Hey guys! I'm gonna be getting a copy of Hacker's Memory this weekend. Are there any non-spoilery tips you can give a new player to help me get started when I get my hands on a copy?

Also, if I remember right, I can't 100% the Original Cyber Sleuth since I can't get the pre-order DLC digimon (which were black agumon and gabumon if I remember right..) is there another round of that BS in Hacker's Memory? :\ Early Purchase only DLC is the worst for people like me... It's not gonna keep me from getting the game, but I'd like to know early if I shouldn't worry about thinking about getting all the achievements and stuff.
    My best advice is to get your Digimon up to Megas that you don't exactly want first so that you can get some good attacks and AP. I went into the game trying to get Mastemon ASAP but I decided to go for Dianamon and Kuzuhamon first and that really helped once I actually got Mastemon. My starter digivolved into a bunch of different Digimon and now has attacks from most of the elements as well as some good stat moves. I was also more satisfied with having my desired Megas later in the game because if I had them earlier, I would have got bored with them.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Going into filler options is good advice. Such as going into Tyrannomon before Greymon, or Cherubimon before Dianamon.

As for that memory thing I was on about, the guide I was using was wrong - the bosses drop all the memories, there's no random one

I always just let whatever evolution my digimon can reach first happen. I rarely pick an evolution I must have right from the start anyways!
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So I've just finished my play through, wasn't going for 100% completeness or anything but spent maybe 40 hours on it total. And after 40 hours I can say only one thing:

Damn that ending. I want Erika back. I don't really remember much of the Cyber Sleuth ending but I know it didn't hit this hard. It's rare enough to get a Digimon game, I'd have really preferred a happy ending for this rather than the super sad ending we got. Not to mention all the little dialogue options we got for Keisuke x Erika makes it hurt even more. Give it a day and I'll forget all about this. But damn, this one hurts.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add VGCrasher on Steam
    Question, does Lekismon have a kicking animation in this game?

Just a little PSA on Tactician USBs: I have managed to get at least two of them each time Iíve gone through the Abyss Server. Idk if itís my luck or if youíre guaranteed one, but they seem plentiful.

I come from the net
    I think Abyss Server drops give you more is way better than waiting for 1000 yen on islands. It have best drops. Stat foods and other types of USBs.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Acselerator View Post
    So I've just finished my play through, wasn't going for 100% completeness or anything but spent maybe 40 hours on it total. And after 40 hours I can say only one thing:

Damn that ending. I want Erika back. I don't really remember much of the Cyber Sleuth ending but I know it didn't hit this hard. It's rare enough to get a Digimon game, I'd have really preferred a happy ending for this rather than the super sad ending we got. Not to mention all the little dialogue options we got for Keisuke x Erika makes it hurt even more. Give it a day and I'll forget all about this. But damn, this one hurts.
    I loved it so much. It hits even harder when you realize the whole thing was an homage and send off to Koji Wada. You know, because Butterflies and Erika's battle with a terminal illness. In Hudiemon's profile she's known for her signing too. They both live on in the Digital World too. I wish we got the Koji Wada songs in our game here.

So uh... any tips on beating Venom Myotismon at the start of the Abyss Server? he just wiped my end game team and I couldn't do any real damage to him. :|
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    So uh... any tips on beating Venom Myotismon at the start of the Abyss Server? he just wiped my end game team and I couldn't do any real damage to him. :|
    I power levelled to 99 and then spammed piercing+blanc's protection move

I used Virus pierces (was too lazy to get new dudes) but if you want to win quicker, use Alphamon Ouryken, Slayerdramon and or WarGreymon for a quick beat down with triple piercing at level 99

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast