With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that instead of doubling the stats of all foes during hard, the foes only got a 1.5x multiplier.
    I read this too. That does seem to be the case. A lot of the time I was dropping down levels on purpose because it was getting too easy (on hard)

Although even then, I'm not sure it's even 1.5 or 2, cuz the fights are so much longer on hard mode. you go from one shotting to taking like 6 hits. I guess 100 defence vs 150/200 IS a big difference. Then bosses go from 1000 to 1500 or 2000

So apparently the final memory is a "random item on a random floor after beating Grandracmon". can anyone confirm this is the case or if there's something else I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that instead of doubling the stats of all foes during hard, the foes only got a 1.5x multiplier.
    I read this too. That does seem to be the case. A lot of the time I was dropping down levels on purpose because it was getting too easy (on hard)

Although even then, I'm not sure it's even 1.5 or 2, cuz the fights are so much longer on hard mode. you go from one shotting to taking like 6 hits. I guess 100 defence vs 150/200 IS a big difference. Then bosses go from 1000 to 1500 or 2000
    Donít forget that health would also receive the same multiplier, so it actually would make them much bulkier.

So apparently the final memory is a "random item on a random floor after beating Grandracmon". can anyone confirm this is the case or if there's something else I need to do?
    The Abyss Server memories are just the cutscenes from the game. Meeting Erika for the first time, seeing Arkadimon on the bridge, etc. There's a few of them.

I come from the net
    I wish Cyber Sleuth update that for the special cutscene gallery.

Vobomon's whole evo line will not be installed into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    The Abyss Server memories are just the cutscenes from the game. Meeting Erika for the first time, seeing Arkadimon on the bridge, etc. There's a few of them.
    Yeah I have 6 of the 7. So I need one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I wish Cyber Sleuth update that for the special cutscene gallery.

Vobomon's whole evo line will not be installed into this?
    No. Maybe as future DLC but as for now it's not in.

Hey guys! I'm gonna be getting a copy of Hacker's Memory this weekend. Are there any non-spoilery tips you can give a new player to help me get started when I get my hands on a copy?

Also, if I remember right, I can't 100% the Original Cyber Sleuth since I can't get the pre-order DLC digimon (which were black agumon and gabumon if I remember right..) is there another round of that BS in Hacker's Memory? :\ Early Purchase only DLC is the worst for people like me... It's not gonna keep me from getting the game, but I'd like to know early if I shouldn't worry about thinking about getting all the achievements and stuff.
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    Hey guys! I'm gonna be getting a copy of Hacker's Memory this weekend. Are there any non-spoilery tips you can give a new player to help me get started when I get my hands on a copy?

Also, if I remember right, I can't 100% the Original Cyber Sleuth since I can't get the pre-order DLC digimon (which were black agumon and gabumon if I remember right..) is there another round of that BS in Hacker's Memory? :\ Early Purchase only DLC is the worst for people like me... It's not gonna keep me from getting the game, but I'd like to know early if I shouldn't worry about thinking about getting all the achievements and stuff.
    In the US, there's a few DLC locked Digimon again (four Sistermons, 3 Chibi Royal Knights) and there's also two other Chibi Royal Knights but the're paid DLC... and for some reason only the USA doesn't have access to them? we have them here in Europe. Bandai hate USA and love EU it seems. Luickly, the DLC lasts until Feb 16th (For USA. In Europe it lasts until 2022) which means you should get it, though disc versions seem to be really funky on if they even give it you. If you can get it before the 16th and want the DLC, I might recommend you pick up the Digital Version.

As for tips - play on hard, normal is too easy. As for Digimon - go with piercers (they're moves that ignore defence. WarGreymon is an example. Or from your avatar, Beelzemon Blast Mode is too)

And on there's no DLC that locks out the platinum, you need 200 in the first (there's 249 with 11 I think it was locked through DLC) and you need 300 in HM (and there's 341 with 7/9 locked through DLC)

Although on the first, the only way to get the GrandLocomon medal is through a DLC case but that's a free DLC on the store, so it's not really "missable" cuz it's a free DLC case
    Last edited by Muur; 02-13-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Ahh okay! Thanks. I probably won't be getting it til Sunday unless I can bug my grandparents into taking me before then... nice to know I can't miss trophies though! I gotta get a physical copy since I have no way of getting digital.. and I prefer physical anyways.

(Also dang Bandai y u gotta hate the US?)
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

I come from the net
    Does anyone know of a complete and accurate Digimon reference for this game? Looks like digidb.io is nearly finished, but is that the first? Maybe a Japanese page?

And I noticed there are still 0 guides on GameFAQs. I wonder if that's normal.

Muur: Looks like you tried to spoiler-tag some images before, and that doesn't really work, at least not on the theme I'm using. You would need to link to the images instead.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast