With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Parts 4, 5, and 6 Showing in US Theaters Dubbed in English

tri. Parts 4, 5, and 6 Showing in US Theaters Dubbed in English

Time for some great news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They've announced a big stack of theatrical news for those of us in the US, so let's start with the earliest...

On Thursday, February 1st, Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 Loss will get a one night theatrical run via Fathom dubbed in English.

The screening will include a recap of tri. Parts 1 thru 3 and a new interview with Joshua Seth.

Screenings will be at 7:30pm and tickets are currently on sale!

As if that isn't enough...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They've announced English dubbed theatrical runs via Fathom for tri. Parts 5 and 6 also, with the English title of Part 6 being given as 'Future'.

tri. Part 5 will be on May 10th and tri. Part 6 will be on September 20th. Both will also be on Thursday at 7:30pm.

No specific bonus features have been announced for Parts 5 and 6 yet, minus that they will have something similiar to Part 4.

Tickets are already on sale for Part 5 Coexistence and Part 6 Future!

Part 4 is a nice surprise, but to have plans already announced for 5 and 6 is beyond what we could have expected for the moment and quite fun. It isn't abnormal for Fathom to announce more theaters later, so look at the theaters that are available and plan accordingly.

It really is a bit of a surprise tickets are up for all 3 already. And Fathom has made a launch page with details of all 3.

Shout has also clarified that, for the time being, there is nothing to announce as far as home video information for Parts 4 thru 6. Often (but not always, such as with Part 1) theatrical runs via Fathom are timed to happen just before a home video release. We can all hope that is the case here.

This announcement certainly clarifies Joshua Seth's tweets a month ago.

And last, we have nice theatrical posters for Parts 4, 5 and 6 with the English titles!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hopefully we get more information soon.

Update- We have a short trailer for Fathom's showing of Part 4 which has no dialogue.

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Very exciting.

A bit strange that they cut out the "Our" in Part 6's title but whatever.

Looks like I'm off to New York next September to watch PT.6 Future

Thats awesome/sad that by this time next year the Season 1 digidestined story will be complete, i been buying the Dvds and hope they release soon after the theatrical releases since none near me showed the first movie.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    It you what to see the movie in theater at least one person need to pro order the movie ticket it no one pro order the movie the theater at the location will not show the movie

This is awesome! I will definitely go see these if they're in my area again.

Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    It you what to see the movie in theater at least one person need to pro order the movie ticket it no one pro order the movie the theater at the location will not show the movie
    These screenings are months away and generically Fathom screenings, once scheduled, happen. I don't forsee that changing.

The only thing surprising is them being Thursday night, since many theaters show multiple early screenings of Friday releases early (Part 1 was also done on a Thursday night.) It appears they scheduled away from release weekends of the types of films that would 'take over' theaters though.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wasn't even aware you could pre order a movie ticket lmao.

Surprised they're airing them all so quickly but fair play to them. I figured it'd take like 3 years before we have all of them done.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    These screenings are months away and generically Fathom screenings, once scheduled, happen. I don't forsee that changing.

The only thing surprising is them being Thursday night, since many theaters show multiple early screenings of Friday releases Thursday night (Part 1 was also done on a Thursday night.)
    it happen to me my movie theater cancel the fathom screening because no one pre order it

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I wasn't even aware you could pre order a movie ticket lmao.

Surprised they're airing them all so quickly but fair play to them. I figured it'd take like 3 years before we have all of them done.
    Yeah, pre-ordering can be a pretty good idea with these, depending on the movie. Going to the first Tri screening I was able to show up and the theater was maybe half-full, but going the Yugioh movie that came out in January I had to go through about 3 theaters because they were completely booked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast