With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Pop-Up Shop Products at Jump Festa

tri. Pop-Up Shop Products at Jump Festa

Another Jump Festa update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Limited Base will have a number of items from various anime pop-up shops on sale at Jump Festa, Digimon Adventure tri. included.

The tri. items were all featured at the recent fourth tri. pop-up shop.

They're referring to this as the "Limited Base Jump Festa 2018 Toei Animation Booth branch store."

It'll be at the Makuhari Messe Exhibition Hall 4 Toei Animation Booth during Jump Festa this weekend.

The first item (image at the top) are acrylic keychains featuring the key art of the kids from the pop-up shop and their Digimon. Each is 970 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This hardcover notebook features the English tri. logo. It's A5 size (5.8 x 8.3 inches) and features an elastic strap to hold it closed. It's 2,160 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This set features material to help you with your lunch. It features a nice tote bag with Digimon silhouettes to carry your food in, and a small pouch with a digiegg design that can keep things cold. The set is 1,940 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This bath set features a container to carry your various bath items with you. It also includes two refillable bottles and a sponge shaped like Agumon's head (well... I think it's a sponge...) It costs 2,160 yen.

Prices are a touch higher than at the fourth pop-up shop.

Nice to see a handful of useful previous items showing up again. It'll be interesting to see what else might appear at Jump Festa.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get this item sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty shops and events since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.)

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wonder why the children are all looking a little scuffed up.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Because it's the final battle, of course.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    An Agu-Sponge? ...Yeah. Just rub Agumon's head around your bits and boo...bobbles. Now that's hilarious.