With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Trailer! Plus Synopsis and Art

I'm going digital
    I have a feeling those are tais and matts digivices highlighting they'll get a new mega form.

Don't see anything note worthy other than that, I'm assuming Kari is talking to gatomon while she's still inside ordinemon and I have a feeling wizardmon will really help save the day and gatomon again.

Surprised were getting more clips of Matt instead of Meiko. I'm guessing a majority of the movie will consist of Matt and his character growth especially since the poster colors blue and the poster usually denote the main digidestined of the movie.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    LOL some people in another forum said: "Tailmon will die in this movie, so she can live being friend of wizardmon forever in the ghost world."

It's hilarious how people seems to forget the ending of 02

Gotta admit, yamato looks pretty cool in this trailer.

I'm glad we will see a bit more Hikari. That part is promising.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Nice trailer, but in fairness, it doesn't show anything else apart from what we knew or expected before. The Tailmon scene is touching indeed, but she can't die and meet up with Wizardmon in the afterlife for two reasons:
    1) The epilogue of 02.
    2) The manga of Xros Wars.
    Assuming they respect the two continuities.

Anyways, now I'm wondering if we'll ever see a proper Mega evolutions for both Tailmon and Meicoomon in the final part, in case Ordinemon turns out to be the final antagonist. I'm really hyped to see my beautiful Rasielmon in action after all this time.

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    They'll definitely follow the 02 ending, but I dunno if the Xros Wars manga is cannon to Adventure.

I'm going digital
    I don't think so I think ordinemon will be the villain for the majority of movie 6 and we possibly will get a last minute gatomon mega form but I really doubt we will get a proper meicomon mega but it's possible we could get a scene like cherubimons in it's purified states as it dies.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    I have a feeling those are tais and matts digivices highlighting they'll get a new mega form.
    Given how prominent Omegamon is on the poster, I doubt that.

I'm going digital
    Well I think tri in general since I believe tri will go longer then 6 movies because they still have to fix the digital world with possibly two dark masters still out there and save the season 2 cast.

I think next movie just ends meicomon as the central threat of the movie they still have to face the real threat.

Banned
    Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    I'm prepared for the worst given how Loss & Symbiosis disappointed me :/

@KingBeemon it's been confirmed that chapter 6 is gonna be the last
    Last edited by C-MC; 12-11-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Of course the first thing they show is Agumon fucking eating, like always. God how I hate what they've done with him.

Fortunately, the rest of the trailer got me in hype mode. Matt looks cool as hell and the Butterfly remix sounds amazing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast